Amazon Gold Box Today! Far Cry $34.99 & More

[quote name='Wario64']My body is ready for $40 games[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind if Rockstar Games Collection: Volume 1 was $40. (Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes of Liberty City, and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition.)

I'd jump if there was Rockstar Games Collection: Volume 2 and 3 included Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, L.A. Noire's DLC, Grand Theft Auto IV, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Max Payne 3, Max Payne 3's DLC, and/or Table Tennis.

The last gold box was pretty good. I almost bought rhythm thief for $20 and AC3 for $34 but Rhythm Thief's actually gone down to $17

[quote name='lilseung']I'm guessing PSASBR for 29.99.[/QUOTE]

These game titles are getting out of hand. I wonder what they'd call Asteroids if it were made today.

Dishonored, X-COM and Borderlands 2 at the $25 Black Friday prices. Also Assassin's Creed 3 for $25.

Please don't crush my dreams. Amazon will, soon enough.

[quote name='lilseung']I'm guessing PSASBR for 29.99.[/QUOTE]

This is one of those situations where I think it's actually faster to say the actual title of the game.

[quote name='Nfamous209']This is one of those situations where I think it's actually faster to say the actual title of the game.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely not faster to type. I abbreviate it as PSASBR too.

The other problem is that the name is too generic, you can't really shorten it (like how you can just call the Nintendo version "Smash Bros"). You can't really call it "All-Stars" or "Battle Royale". I guess "PS All Stars" might work...

[quote name='tylerh1701']It's definitely not faster to type. I abbreviate it as PSASBR too.

The other problem is that the name is too generic, you can't really shorten it (like how you can just call the Nintendo version "Smash Bros"). You can't really call it "All-Stars" or "Battle Royale". I guess "PS All Stars" might work...[/QUOTE]
I've seen it referred to as PlayStation All-Stars or PS All-Stars.

On Topic: I'm still holding out hope for a decent Gold Box as the last few have been disappointing for me.

lol @ the mybodyisready tag.

Last time I bought a game from goldbox it was Wet for PS3 for $14.99. Sold out in seconds! Ah, "the good old days."

[quote name='moothemagiccow']I hope they have some Wii U games[/QUOTE]

I don't think a zumba game is out for the wii u yet

Seriously though, saw the email from Amazon this morning and immediately got stoked to check cag. At this point, if something good is on sale it will just be icing on the cake.

Didn't read thread but have the zumba comments started yet?
edit: was not dissapointed, but nobody remembered the vaccum but me?

My bet is no less then TWO headsets, one probably $200+ tritton, the other an odd brand/ for a 3DS or wii.

[quote name='asif105878']Where can I find which games are on sale and for how much?[/QUOTE]
As with most Gold Box events, we won't know until Tuesday morning or Monday night at the earliest. That is why we're having fun with the thread.

- "meh" game with price we saw during christmas (leftover stock)
- random sports game
- obligatory Wii game no one cares about
- Kinect exercise game
- moderate game that came out during the summer with a "meh" price
- another random sports title
- another exercise game
- game with terrible reviews
- second obligatory Wii game

There I saved us all a full day of disappointment.

[quote name='Solatso']- "meh" game with price we saw during christmas (leftover stock)
- random sports game
- obligatory Wii game no one cares about
- Kinect exercise game
- moderate game that came out during the summer with a "meh" price
- another random sports title
- another exercise game
- game with terrible reviews
- second obligatory Wii game

There I saved us all a full day of disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Forgot the headset.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']MGSHD Collection for PS3 $20. And Journey CE for $20.

Not unreasonable requests, Amazon. The ball is in your court.[/QUOTE]

Metal gear seems to be going out of stock at many places online, Amazon doesn't even have it at all. It *might* be OOP. I saw a random post on here from someone that it was indeed OOP. Dont' know if it's true or not, but the evidence seems to point to yes. Of course it can always go back in print...

I still see it at a few Best Buys around here as well, but it's not available for shipping.

edit: referring to the PS3 version, 360 seems to be in stock. But the PS3 has been gone for awhile. I've had my eye on it.

Would Love some Vita stuff (I still have an extra copy of PSABR for trade/sale)

Hoping for:
P4G under $35
Any PS3 HD collection under $20
Xbox 360 Controllers under $30
Sleeping Dogs $20

[quote name='horns456']lol

I am hoping to see some DD deals.[/QUOTE]
me too but I doubt there will be

bread's done
Back