EZ Pawn - 4 DVDs for $5 / 2 Blu-Rays for $12

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 4tygames

4tygames

Cover Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

EZ Pawn is having a sale right now with all movie DVDs at 4 for $5 and all movie Blu-rays at 2 for $12.

I have been using this sale for the Best Buy upgrade and save program since the DVDs come out to $1.25 a piece.

#2 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Glad I'm not the only one in Norman taking advantage of the best buy sale! I'll have to check this out if I run out of DVDs to trade. Thanks!

#3 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Who is EZ Pawn? I'm not too familiar with the rap scene beyond Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#4 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

Live a few miles from a EZ Pawn. I buy a lot of video games there since they're always $8. Have found a lot of games for $8 that go for triple or more the price online.

I may look into grabbing some blurays.

Who is EZ Pawn? I'm not too familiar with the rap scene beyond Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew.

Like the name suggests it's a pawn shop, locations: http://www.ezpawn.com/locations.php

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#5 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Went to my local EZPAWN today. This sale wasn't advertised anywhere.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#6 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Perhaps it was for last week, and ended Saturday?

#7 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

We need a rep system. I'd rep you for the 2 Live Crew reference.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#8 4tygames

4tygames

Cover Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Went to my local EZPAWN today. This sale wasn't advertised anywhere.

Weird. Usually EZ Pawn sales are across the entire chain. I haven't been to my local store this week, but I will try to stop by and see.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Is this live or dead or ymmv?