Zone of the Enders HD Limited Edition (PS3/Xbox 360) back in stock on Amazon.com.

[quote name='Wario64']when was it ever out of stock? It's been available as far as I remember[/QUOTE]

Dunno. Maybe I got it confused with something else, then.

There's a reason there's a bucket load of SEs available. Once the framerate videos started popping up, preoders were cancelled everywhere.

[quote name='VA']Isn't this game technically flawed?[/QUOTE]

The framerate is iffy. I actually returned my copy back to GameStop. Glad I had the extended holiday return policy when I bought it. I'll grab the regular version when it goes cheap. Actually I can see this CE dropping in price

[quote name='Wario64']The framerate is iffy. I actually returned my copy back to GameStop. Glad I had the extended holiday return policy when I bought it. I'll grab the regular version when it goes cheap. Actually I can see this CE dropping in price[/QUOTE]

What platform were you playing it on?

Framerate is noticeably worse then PS2, plenty manageable but still disappointing. The LE has nice packaging and some very pretty artwork, worth the $60 if you're a big fan. Otherwise just find these games for PS2. Also, review in sig.

[quote name='Thrinn']What platform were you playing it on?[/QUOTE]

I never opened it, hence the return

Just look at comparison videos vs ZOE2 PS2

Man, the hype of this collection died fast. Then again, Konami did a shit job on this... honestly can't believe they didn't care enough to make this run at 60 fps.

If your looking for the Standard edition for cheap I'm pretty sure I saw it at TRU on the $19.99 shelf. I didn't price check it, as I didn't want it, but It was clearly stocked away from the high priced games. YMMV maybe?

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']If your looking for the Standard edition for cheap I'm pretty sure I saw it at TRU on the $19.99 shelf. I didn't price check it, as I didn't want it, but It was clearly stocked away from the high priced games. YMMV maybe?[/QUOTE]

$20 is a good price. Cheapest I've seen is $25 on Amazon about a month ago. I think it'll hit the sweet price spots pretty quickly

[quote name='Wario64']$20 is a good price. Cheapest I've seen is $25 on Amazon about a month ago. I think it'll hit the sweet price spots pretty quickly[/QUOTE]

It's a really good game, and if you can overlook the frame rate (which honestly didn't bother me, but then again, I never played the PS2 versions), its a good package.

BTW, are you perma'd at GAF?

[quote name='Thrinn']What platform were you playing it on?[/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned that the ps3 framerate is worse than the 360 framerate.

[quote name='Shadow2222']BTW, are you perma'd at GAF?[/QUOTE]

I think he just got member status back, unless he got banned again
(lol)

I got this CE day one and it ended up being damage but I was able to play the game (rebought it when it was $25 for ps3). Sometimes the framerate was butter other times it bogged down but didn't ruin my experience. This is only regards to the 2nd, 1st game was fine. CE is pretty meh though, not really worth it. Art book is pretty slim and the soundtrack is mostly dubstep, and the box is thinner cardboard unlike the MGS HD CE which is more thick (which ended up being damaged when I got it as well, why do I still buy these).

This game was never patched to fix all of the issues?

And some LE, it's in stock everywhere. It'll never sell at $60.

[quote name='Romeo']This game was never patched to fix all of the issues?

And some LE, it's in stock everywhere. It'll never sell at $60.[/QUOTE]
It's in stock everywhere because both versions are broken.

bread's done
Back