Gamefly Games lost QUestion..maybe not Proves gamefly throttles

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

is there a fixxed number of games you can lose before your account gets banned..

Im at 3 at a time and dumped all 3 games in the mail back on the 10th of jan and ALL OF THEM NEVER SHOWED?

so now i have 3 games showing lost in my account (accounts been active since 2009 i think or 10)

what sucks is i have prepaid membership up to Jan 2013...

im guesssing if they would ban my account and refuse to give the money back for time lost i can just dispute the credit card charges

Edited by slidecage, 21 January 2013 - 10:37 PM.

WOOOO I STINK

#2 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Stop selling them on eBay, =P Is your mailbox secure? I would worry less about the games and more about somebody trying to steal your mail.

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

is there a fixxed number of games you can lose before your account gets banned..

Im at 3 at a time and dumped all 3 games in the mail back on the 10th of jan and ALL OF THEM NEVER SHOWED?

so now i have 3 games showing lost in my account (accounts been active since 2009 i think or 10)

what sucks is i have prepaid membership up to Jan 2013...

im guesssing if they would ban my account and refuse to give the money back for time lost i can just dispute the credit card charges

Slidecage.... seriously.... why is life so difficult for you? Amazon, Gamefly, Best Buy, Sidewalks.... is there anything that you don't have difficulty with?

#4 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Stop selling them on eBay, =P Is your mailbox secure? I would worry less about the games and more about somebody trying to steal your mail.

dropped them in a blue mail box by walgreens (not my mailbox)

starting to wonder if there isnt something wrong with the post office down in indy now...

i ordered something off ebay went from IOWA got to Indy on last saturday it said i would have it monday.... tracking stopped... tracking started back up today said it left indy after sitting there for 6 days.

just to make sure im covered my credit card company said if they would ban me i could just dispute the other 125 bucks left on the time left

going to be pissed if that mail person who cleans that box out is stealing crap cause i dumped my tax payments in the mail with them
WOOOO I STINK

#5 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

Slidecage.... seriously.... why is life so difficult for you? Amazon, Gamefly, Best Buy, Sidewalks.... is there anything that you don't have difficulty with?

hamsters .................................................

what the hell the damn thing just bit me :)

really though up to last week i really did not have any major return issues with gamefly at least not 3 games all getting lost at once
WOOOO I STINK

#6 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

GAMEFLY: Hi there, my name is...................... I will be assisting you today.
ME: hi quick question
ME: if there is no mail today how did you get games today??
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Received on: 1/21/2013
GAMEFLY: It seems the games are being returned on the account today from being received a few days back.
ME: can you tell me when you got them back does it say
ME: cause i was told to report them to the post office if they contact me back do i tell you them you got them then or today
gamefly It does not show. It only shows the games have been returned on the account today.
gamefly: You can tell the post office the games show returned as of 1/21/13.

Right there proves gamefly Throttles .. they got the games DAYS BACK But never cleared them from my account till today....

Edited by slidecage, 22 January 2013 - 02:33 AM.

WOOOO I STINK

#7 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

dropped them in a blue mail box by walgreens (not my mailbox)

There is no mail box near Walgreens... there is a Porta-Potty there, however.

#8 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

There is no mail box near Walgreens... there is a Porta-Potty there, however.

yea its called REDBOX :)

really not joking someone must of pissed on it cause it smells bad
WOOOO I STINK