• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

Leonard win

+1. I laughed when this episode originally ran. :)

cagSig.png515886.png

#32 Hammer.exe

Hammer.exe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

CheapAssGrocer

This needs to be a thing.

#33 mcpeepants

mcpeepants

EAT YR POTATO RICKY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

RIP AL KESSEL YOU WERE AN HERO

former regional associated chain in the Flint MI area, (he sold all the locations back to Kroger sometimd arojnd 2000), he would chuck products off-camera from the fridge/freezer case in the ads. Of course the only 2 I can find on YouTube are very subdued. Mybrother and I walked in on them filming one at 2am once and got kicked out for cheering him on..

#34 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Where I live it is called King Soopers. We call it Kings for short.

Now all the food stamp gamers can get a deal. Can you imagine that decision. Swiss cheese or Street Fighter?

Around here in East TN, a large majority of the food stamp families already have all the games for their little brats, and drive fancy SUVs. Guess its easy to afford the nice stuff when the government is paying for your 6 kids from 5 baby daddies. But that's another rant in itself.

#35 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

I've been occasionally stopping by my local Fry's Marketplace (a Kroger chain in AZ), and I've picked up the following over the past few months (all on clearance / Manager's Special):

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 $24.99

:wii: New Super Mario Bros Wii $24.99

:wii: Skylanders Starter Kit $29.99

:wii: 2000 Points Card $9.99

I"ve been eyeing some Nyko Perfect shots for $3.75 at one of them, but no one seems to be buying them, could drop even lower. I've also seen Pokemon Black / White for $17.99 (or somewhere around there).

The point is, if your local Kroger chain store has any good games in their cases, chances are they will clearance them out eventually, just need to be patient and check in every week or so.

#36 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

One near my house did this. They had super street fighter for $3.50 for the 360

Wow, I was being sarcastic lol, but that is pretty sweet!