You've heard of the Humble Indie Bundle but now it's time for the Free Bundle!

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Five indie games for the low, low price of free. The Free Bundle is all about attempting to provide exposure to top notch indie games available (mostly) for the PC. Here is my site's article on the bundle.

Games included are:

Nitronic Rush
Ascension
Celestial Beings
I’m Scared: A Pixelated Nightmare
Abobo’s Big Adventure

If you don't want to do me the favor of sending some traffic to my site for the info, you can also click this link here to go directly to the site. :cool:

[quote name='jimpower05']Nitronic Rush is pretty sweet. Look out for their successor on Steam Greenlight![/QUOTE]
Looks kind of weird...is it sort of like F-Zero or something? I might think of downloading it, but for now, the small 20-30MB games that were on the site are good enough for me.

[quote name='delsus09']Looks kind of weird...is it sort of like F-Zero or something? I might think of downloading it, but for now, the small 20-30MB games that were on the site are good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Their racing game is inspired by older arcade style racing titles like Rush 2049 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjD8pdn27aI - their games focus on non linear racing, stunts and point systems

So if you like that sort of style check out their games.

[quote name='bkjohns1']Thanks OP; I'll check these out. I just hope they will run on my ancient PC.[/QUOTE]

In many ways that is the beauty of indie games. They typically don't take big powerful gaming rigs to run.

[quote name='jimpower05']Haha. Their racing game is inspired by older arcade style racing titles like Rush 2049
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjD8pdn27aI - their games focus on non linear racing, stunts and point systems
So if you like that sort of style check out their games.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I might try it sometime; probably not, but maybe. This whole "free" bundle thing is pretty kickass though; I'll be installing a few of the games I got from it yesterday in a few hours. The files were real small too; could easily fit on most flash drives.

Yeah, man, free keys for games that you don't need keys to play or download or...why the fuck would you want steam keys to play these free games?

[quote name='Arakias']I've heard awesome things about Abobo’s Big Adventure. Don't know the others but may check them out. Thanks[/QUOTE]

It was really fun, especially if you look at the achievements page and go after secrets. A lot of them you can either figure out, or find on YouTube, many of them have something funny to go along with the discovery.

bread's done
Back