White Xbox 360 S w/Skylanders $179.99 at MS Store (Free Shipping)

I don't care for skylander I just want the white xbox to replace my old xbox 360. I will buy this when it comes with a decent game.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Was it a Walmart exclusive?[/QUOTE]

Probably but a bundle without it is just stupid as the first game is old as hell. My walmart couldn't sell it for $150 on BF.

Picked this up at Wal-Mart on Black Friday for $149.99 and sold the Skylanders on Craigslist for $30. The white XBox looks classy.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Probably but a bundle without it is just stupid as the first game is old as hell. My walmart couldn't sell it for $150 on BF.[/QUOTE]
What? A 1 year old game is considered "old as hell" for you??

[quote name='Brother Daz']Was it a Walmart exclusive?[/QUOTE]
It came with the exclusive green grill grunt and an extra white xbox 360 controller for the same price.

Edit: On Black Friday and Green Monday (12/10).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimately, it depends what you want - but the single, individual figure could get you roughly $20 on eBay, leaving you with the rest of the game. Plus, the Walmart one can be picked up in-store.

I'm not saying that yours isn't a deal - it is. And if you don't want to worry about reselling the figure and such, it's a better deal. Just linking to the Walmart one since it came up in the conversation. :D

[quote name='hypertails02']What? A 1 year old game is considered "old as hell" for you??[/QUOTE]
Yup, the sequel came out before this bundle was even released. It's like coming out with a new MW3 bundle now.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Yup, the sequel came out before this bundle was even released. It's like coming out with a new MW3 bundle now.[/QUOTE]

They pack Xbox 360/Kinect bundles with Kinect Sports 1, though 2 is out. PS3 Black Friday bundle came with Uncharted 1/2, Wii was packed with Wii Sports even after Wii Sports Resort came out.... And many consoles before this would come packed with games that have been out at least a year.

[quote name='hypertails02']What? A 1 year old game is considered "old as hell" for you??[/QUOTE]

When you are only 10 years old, a one year old game would be "old as hell". For any adults on this site, not so much. It is all relative.

bread's done
Back