LittleBigPlanet Kit for PS Vita $10, Neon Wallet for 3DS $8, Skylander Gamepack $10

[quote name='Tsel']The LBP kit seems worth it for the content, but damn that case is ugly.[/QUOTE]

i like the case

[quote name='Tsel']The LBP kit seems worth it for the content, but damn that case is ugly.[/QUOTE]

Are you blind? That case looks good. It's the bobblehead that's godawful:

81%2BsHi6mUoL._AA1500_.jpg

Damn, I think I threw the receipt away. I think I would have been able to price match their own price. However, when I priced matched, RE6, I bought this the LBP case when the guy was done price matching. Do you think if I tell at Customer Service that I last time since my visit, I did price match and bought the kit at the same timeI don't know if they have a database that keeps records to prove I did the transaction at the same time than RE6. Do you think this will work?

[quote name='zzamaro']Damn, I think I threw the receipt away. I think I would have been able to price match their own price. However, when I priced matched, RE6, I bought this the LBP case when the guy was done price matching. Do you think if I tell at Customer Service that I last time since my visit, I did price match and bought the kit at the same timeI don't know if they have a database that keeps records to prove I did the transaction at the same time than RE6. Do you think this will work?[/QUOTE]

Did you use a reward zone account during the purchase?

The LBP case looks nice, it's everything else that comes in the pack that's cheap and ugly. Still, $10 for a Vita case isn't bad. I'll think about it.

Anybody know what the fit is like with the vita case? One of the comments on a youtube unboxing video said that it was a tight fit and the analog sticks bend in the case. Probably not a big deal, but I'm a little anal about the sticks not bending.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Did you use a reward zone account during the purchase?[/QUOTE]
For RE6 yeah, but when he charged me for the kit, he did not ask me for my RZ ID.

I am really only interested in the DLC, bobble, and the cleaning cloth that comes in this set. If someone out there would like to work something out with that stuff I am open to working out a deal.

[quote name='zzamaro']For RE6 yeah, but when he charged me for the kit, he did not ask me for my RZ ID.[/QUOTE]

They can pull up your RE6 purchase based on your RZ account. Then based on the register and time that you made the RE6 purchase they may be able to find the LBP receipt.

[quote name='Fratty McDouche']Anybody know what the fit is like with the vita case? One of the comments on a youtube unboxing video said that it was a tight fit and the analog sticks bend in the case. Probably not a big deal, but I'm a little anal about the sticks not bending.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that's true. The Vita barely fits. I didn't want to risk the analogs so I'm not using it for my Vita. My PSP fits well tough, but I think I'm gonna give it to a family member as a gift.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']
They can pull up your RE6 purchase based on your RZ account. Then based on the register and time that you made the RE6 purchase they may be able to find the LBP receipt.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm gonna give a try then :)

Yeah, a case being so snug that it's bending the sticks is a definite no go. Sony should be a little more selective when handing out the licenses to companies for branded accessories. I also wonder why they didn't make the case the same brown color as Sackboy.

[quote name='Not Eric']Yeah, a case being so snug that it's bending the sticks is a definite no go.[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa. Please elaborate.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Are you blind? That case looks good. It's the bobblehead that's godawful [/QUOTE]

There's no need to call people out. What people like and dislike are all subjective. That said, my opinion is everything in the kit is ugly. ;)

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']There's no need to call people out. What people like and dislike are all subjective.[/QUOTE]

People can express their opinions.

Opinions can also be ridiculous.

[quote name='Nohbdy']People can express their opinions.

Opinions can also be ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Your opinion about other's opinions are also subjective. Crazy how that works, isn't it?

[quote name='Tsel']Your opinion about other's opinions are also subjective. Crazy how that works, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Where does he say his opinion isn't subjective?

I love how everyone is entitled to their own opinion about anything but nobody's allowed to have an opinion about that opinion.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I love how everyone is entitled to their own opinion about anything but nobody's allowed to have an opinion about that opinion.[/QUOTE]

That's sort of what I was referring to. I wasn't being completely serious.

[quote name='CaptainEnforcer']This is the special edition Sackboy with the "Tumor in cheek" costume.[/QUOTE]

I like your "tongue in cheek" humor

[quote name='Saix_XIII']

They can pull up your RE6 purchase based on your RZ account. Then based on the register and time that you made the RE6 purchase they may be able to find the LBP receipt.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I went today with my RE6 receipt, and it worked. He had no trouble giving me the difference. It only took him a few minutes to find the game with the date and time given in the RE6 receipt.

[quote name='zzamaro']Thanks. I went today with my RE6 receipt, and it worked. He had no trouble giving me the difference. It only took him a few minutes to find the game with the date and time given in the RE6 receipt.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help.

bread's done
Back