Photo
- - - - -

LittleBigPlanet Kit for PS Vita $10, Neon Wallet for 3DS $8, Skylander Gamepack $10

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

This is the special edition Sackboy with the "Tumor in cheek" costume.

I like your "tongue in cheek" humor

#32 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

They can pull up your RE6 purchase based on your RZ account. Then based on the register and time that you made the RE6 purchase they may be able to find the LBP receipt.

Thanks. I went today with my RE6 receipt, and it worked. He had no trouble giving me the difference. It only took him a few minutes to find the game with the date and time given in the RE6 receipt.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

#33 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thanks. I went today with my RE6 receipt, and it worked. He had no trouble giving me the difference. It only took him a few minutes to find the game with the date and time given in the RE6 receipt.

Glad I could help.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#34 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Got the LBP Kit! Thanks OP!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png