Best Buy In-Store Clearance and Open Box Event (1/20/13 - 2/2/13)

eLefAdEr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Searched several times while I wrote this up, didn't see it posted. Received the e-mail earlier today. Hopefully this is the right forum for it. Usually I leave this kind of thing for the more experienced CAGs to post but figured I'd gain some experience of my own. Let me know if I'm missing anything and I'll add it to this first post.

In-Store Clearance and Open Box Event

ADDITIONAL 10% OFF with coupon
OPEN BOX
Open-Box products are returned by customers, served as store display models, or were opened for inspection due to package damage. They are tested to assure proper function. See store for specific warranty and return policy questions.
Coupon Link

UP TO 50% OFF
IN-STORE CLEARANCE
Clearance includes new, unopened, factory-sealed products that are either discontinued, overstock, or end of stock. They come with the original manufacturer's warranty.

In-store clearance products are new, unopened products. Store pickup only for open box and in-store clearance. Price and availability may vary between stores, and the price is valid only at store where listed.

Fine print:

Open box items are tested to function properly, but may be missing parts and/or have cosmetic damages. In-store clearance products are new, unopened products. Store pickup only for open box and in-store clearance. Price and availability may vary between stores, and the price is valid only at store where listed.

Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Excludes Clearance & More, Marketplace and Pacific Sales/Pacific Kitchen & Home items, clearance, prior purchases, gift cards, BestBuy.com® orders including In-Store Pickup, taxes, display and demo products. Limit 1 offer per coupon per household. Selection varies by store. Valid in-store and in-stock items only. Not valid for Express Kiosk items. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon valid 1/20/13– 2/2/13.

Best Buy Store Locator
Select the store you want, then use the menu on the left to view Open Box and Clearance Items.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to come in early tomorrow to knock down some of these prices...thanks for reminding me.

I'm pricing to move in Green Bay

[quote name='sgand']uh oh, you used the dreaded "cagers". bad elefader, bad boy.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. "CAGs" sounds too much like "hags."

Truth or no? ;)

bread's done
Back