Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (1/20 to 1/26) $20 off 3DS & 3DS XL Systems at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#61 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

...??? Are you sarcastic? WiiU game sales have NOTHING to do with the quality... I'm posting this FROM a Wii U Sheesh... The $300 is $200 for an upgraded wii console, plus $100 for the tablet. It's B/C so every Wii game is essentially a Wii U game, funny whenever BB or GS has a b2g1free on preowned ur never like OMG xbox or ps3 must suck... Seriously these games have been out since november for the most part...

I hate the wiiu so much I havent even opened the deluxe console and mario game I bought myself before Christmas! lol

j/k but not really, cause I haven't opened it yet, that and the BB BF Sony 3d display....which is probably already broken. Oh yeah and a 3dxl mario bundle. Hey I have a backlog of systems.. nice haha
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#62 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

I hate the wiiu so much I havent even opened the deluxe console and mario game I bought myself before Christmas! lol

j/k but not really, cause I haven't opened it yet, that and the BB BF Sony 3d display....which is probably already broken. Oh yeah and a 3dxl mario bundle. Hey I have a backlog of systems.. nice haha

why? if you aren't kidding that seems excessively wasteful when many others would love to use those.

#63 takotchi

takotchi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

damn tru rewards money not being good on accessories..

I ended up buying king size Kit-Kats with mine. I literally could not find a SINGLE thing I wanted that it worked on.

#64 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

those rewards money are useless to video games

I think they're just awful in general. They sent me an email with $35 worth of rewards but I could only use $15 during one time period and the other $10 was valid after the $15 expired.

#65 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

It just occurred to me I never received my $5 reward coupon from over the holidays from TRU.

Come to think of it I never receive e-mail from Toys R Us.

My e-mail address is correct on their end and they're not filtered by my junk filter.

Weird.

oIi9lub.png

#66 mastagoalie

mastagoalie

long live games and 420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

why? if you aren't kidding that seems excessively wasteful when many others would love to use those.

yeah, well when your working 3 jobs and going to college then we can talk about what you buy and what we consider wasteful. For now it's the promise of being able to find time to play something that will make me smile... one day.

For the record I bought like 15 new games, a px5 headset, Wii U deluxe along with nsmbU and zombiU and I haven't opened anything but the headset. Still waiting on what I wanted for christmas... Pikmin 3. Com'on Nintendo give me a reason to play my Wii U!
-Masta

#67 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Classic! I bought the Sony Pulse heaphones before Christmas and it's the only thing I bought that I use everyday! I did play and finish the walking dead recently. That's it. And yes those reward zone coupons are almost useless for gamers. I got a bunch of toys with the ones that didnt expire.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#68 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

they need to have a b1g1 free on 19.99 games. my toys r us has so many copys of saints row 2 and other older games that this would be a great way to move stock
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#69 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

crap , i just bought some skylanders on friday. i guess i could buy a few more

Just take them back to Customer service and tell them they are on sale this week and you would like to return and rebuy.

I have done this plenty of times with the console games, especially when clearance deals stack.

#70 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

is $19.99 the cheapest KH3D has been?

#71 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

WiiU - Buy any 2 WiiU games priced at $49.99 or above, get $20 off the total.

Wow, they aren't even trying now, are they?
Posted Image

#72 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Might be in for a WiiU Pro Controller if it counts for the 25% off and ToysRus carries them......

#73 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

The sales this week are pretty meh over all.

#74 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

I don't remember there being a lot of deals around this time of year for the last few years. It's the slow period before new releases starting picking up in a couple of months.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, inFAMOUS: First Light
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#75 killarich908

killarich908

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

So does this mean the wii u pro controller is 38 bucks?

#76 fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Wow I guess I should have traded in ZombiU last week. They are only offering 10 in credit now for it as opposed to the 15+ 100% extra credit they had last week. You snooze you lose I guess. I was waiting till Ni No Kuni releases on Tuesday to trade everything in!

#77 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

My son and I play this together. He loves it. Also, watch amazon as sometimes they will have a bunch of figures on sale. And also, since I am a responsible parent who can say "no" to my kids, he doesn't get a new figure every time we go to the store.

I respect that. Sometimes you just have to say no. Honestly if I was eight years old again, I'd be all over those games. Definitely looks fun though.

#78 Y2Bogus

Y2Bogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

So does this mean the wii u pro controller is 38 bucks?

It looks like only the listed accessories in the OP are on sale.
Posted Image

#79 pummy84

pummy84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

The Wii U Pro Controller is not part of the 25% off sale. Also, the only Skylanders figures that are part of the buy 2, get 1 free sale are the Spyro's Adventure figures; just to clarify what the OP stated.

#80 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Yeah, so original. But off topic and we don't need people starting this again in the deals section.

...??? Are you sarcastic? WiiU game sales have NOTHING to do with the quality... I'm posting this FROM a Wii U Sheesh... The $300 is $200 for an upgraded wii console, plus $100 for the tablet. It's B/C so every Wii game is essentially a Wii U game, funny whenever BB or GS has a b2g1free on preowned ur never like OMG xbox or ps3 must suck... Seriously these games have been out since november for the most part...

Another one for the ignore list.

MAN, I must've missed some good drama for people to be this worked up over a lighthearted joke.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#81 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Amazon has PM'd a lot of these titles (Best Buy) if your loyalties lie there

Edited by The Carrot Cake Kid, 21 January 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#82 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Its not so much your joke, its the matter of every time a deal is posted for Wii U games, people feel the need to make it into some kind of sign that the Wii U is failing, etc.

Weather its true or not is debatable, but deal threads are for deals and there is an area to discuss these type of things.

#83 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

yeah, well when your working 3 jobs and going to college then we can talk about what you buy and what we consider wasteful. For now it's the promise of being able to find time to play something that will make me smile... one day.

For the record I bought like 15 new games, a px5 headset, Wii U deluxe along with nsmbU and zombiU and I haven't opened anything but the headset. Still waiting on what I wanted for christmas... Pikmin 3. Com'on Nintendo give me a reason to play my Wii U!

Lol. Really? Go rant somewhere else. Nobody believes you that you have 3 jobs and go to college, blah, blah, blah. Don't come here bragging about all the non existent crap you bought but you don't want to open, stupid..... Maybe you should quit one job and quit buying shit your not going to use and devote that time saved to charity? No room for d-bags here.

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#84 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

The actual ad doesn't have many deals, but noticed a few temporary and permanent price cuts while in-store today. These other price cuts aren't very thrilling either, but thought I'd throw them out there.

Weekly Ad
Posted Image :wii: :360: :ps3: :3ds: Skylanders Giants Starter Pack $69.99 (Posted Image $45)
B2G1 50% off Skylanders Single Packs

Temporary Price Cuts
:3ds: Lego Lord of the Rings $19.99
:3ds: Ben 10 Omniverse $24.99
:ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King... $19.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $19.99
:wii: Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword $19.99
:wii: Black Eyed Peas Experience $9.99
:360: :ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter $19.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty MW3 $25
Posted Image Madden '13 $29.99

Permanent Price Cuts
:360: :ps3: SSX, SoulCalibur V $19.99 Each
:3ds: :ds: Lego Batman 2 $19.99

#85 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Wow, MoH: Warfighter takes another price cut. Fail EA....fail.
Posted Image

#86 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I guess this confirms the thread I made that there was only skylanders on sale this week.

#87 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

I got excited for about a second when I saw the TPC for Kirby until I realized it was for Epic Yarn and not Return to Dreamland (which refuses to drop or even go on sale).

#88 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

yes medal of honor has hit my price point of 20$ or less for a new copy. i guess ill return my prototype 2 copy to bestbuy and put the credit towards that (already beat prototype 2) :D
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#89 PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

FYI, it's $59.99 at TRU. Unless you have a Target and no TRU in your town, go there.

#90 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Meh,
I may pick up Warfighter again. It had a couple of levels that were OK.