The Pandora's Tower Preorder Thread

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#211 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

There was the first came with the outer box, soundtrack and artbook. If you pre order it through Gamestop you got a seperate soundtrack.

#212 SephirothWF

SephirothWF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Was there supposed to be any bonuses with the game? Music CD maybe?

#213 midlifecrisisMkII

midlifecrisisMkII

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Was there supposed to be any bonuses with the game? Music CD maybe?

It does have a reversible cover, if you consider that a bonus. Otherwise, just the disc and instruction booklet.

#214 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm from a small market so it may not mean much, but for whatever it's worth, my GameStop said they only got enough to cover pre-orders.

I've seen it at local game chains in my area. So it is more wide spread for sure.

xivpads.png

#215 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

I've seen it at local game chains in my area. So it is more wide spread for sure.

I grabbed a sealed copy on impulse from Gamestop yesterday when buying Dark Arisen. Pretty sure they had at least a few more sitting in the stack.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#216 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

I grabbed my preorder at GS today. There was only 1 preorder copy in the drawer (mine) but I didn't check to see if they had any on the shelf. I'd grab this ASAP before it sells out and the secondary market price skyrockets.

I got a sealed copy of Xenoblade Chronicles at the end of November from gamestop.com, so I personally think there is some time to pick up Pandoras Tower (as it's not a gamestop exclusive). Amazon still has over a thousand copies so I'll wait a while to see if any specific deal or general videogame promotion materializes somewhere.

#217 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

I got a sealed copy of Xenoblade Chronicles at the end of November from gamestop.com, so I personally think there is some time to pick up Pandoras Tower (as it's not a gamestop exclusive). Amazon still has over a thousand copies so I'll wait a while to see if any specific deal or general videogame promotion materializes somewhere.

Yea, there's not a panic on this one at all. Xenoblade was Nintendo doing a super small run. Last Story can be found anywhere. It's still on Amazon for $30. http://www.amazon.co...i/dp/B007CSF3GO

cagSig.png515886.png

#218 HaloGX

HaloGX

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

If anyone is having trouble finding it, eStarland has new copies:
http://www.estarland...duct.42119.html