Photo
- - - - -

GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
506 replies to this topic

#361 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

I decided to install Windows 8 for $15, it actually isn't too bad, well once you get something like Start8 so you can mostly ignore the metro UI and have the old Start menu back.

Been doing this since Win8 launch. It's the way to go.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#362 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Got super sick after I got off Skype, so I can't sleep. Found this though and thought you guys would like it <3

Posted Image

#363 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

It's just like DmC.^__^

And so is this.

Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#364 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Guys seriously, what is wrong with my PC?

Posted Image

Just realized that my mobo has only a male out vga port, so I can't even confirm that it is my gfx card. This whole stuff appears during the bios boot and even then I have no idea what that means. HALP?

Does your monitor not have a vga input?

#365 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Assuming that it's not your monitor (you can easily check that),

Likely a bad stick of RAM or as you said, video card. Try removing all but one stick of RAM, swap it with one other stick, and also try the two in a different slot (the bad slot could cause this). Usually bad ram causes blue screens but I've seen it do other odd things before.

If your monitor doesn't have a VGA port, almost all flat screen TVs do. Try hooking the PC up to the TV to check the video card.

#366 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Anyone wanna play Blops 2 (360)? I know a few of you have it. I'm signing on in like 5 minutes (so about 11:05 AM EST)

#367 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Wow, you guys should all play No Time to Explain. It's seriously amazing. It'll probably be in a Humble Bundle at some point, so you should wait until that.

#368 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

Book companies take the spines off of books and expect you to put your own binder on them and still charge you full price? I'm getting fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time.

#369 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Book companies take the spines off of books and expect you to put your own binder on them and still charge you full price? I'm getting fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time.

Yeah. Some of the biggest bullshit in the world.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#370 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

I'd be livid. Fuck that shit.

#371 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Japan doesn't know what's good

http://www.siliconer...-fans-in-japan/

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#372 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

No fuckin' way.

#373 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

Japan ain't down with swearing, casual sex, baby sniping, or jump cancelling.

#374 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Got super sick after I got off Skype, so I can't sleep. Found this though and thought you guys would like it <3

There was Skype and nobody told me :cry:

tumblr_mpc45dcux11rhguiao1_400.gifnyan-cat-leda-o.gifparty-time-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#375 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

There was Skype and nobody told me :cry:

Sorry, dawg. I figured you were out with your bros gettin' it in.

#376 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Good.
DMC 5 PLZ and as a Fuck you a short haired brunette wig should fall on dante's head and he takes it off and shits in it.

#377 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image

#378 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Anyone wanna play Blops 2 (360)? I know a few of you have it. I'm signing on in like 5 minutes (so about 11:05 AM EST)

I actually played a bit of BLOPS2 today. Had quite a bit of fun. Definitely don't feel as serious playing it as other shooters though.

#379 luxuria

luxuria

#1 Time and Eternity Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

#380 luxuria

luxuria

#1 Time and Eternity Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Movie 43 might possibly be one of the greatest movies ever.

I recommend
Spoiler
watching it.

#381 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Finished Old World Blues. Not entirely sure how I feel about it. My fear of the ungodly bullet sponges was unfounded, though, because 1: I'm using a balance mod that dramatically reduces HP, and 2: you can sponge all the bullets you want, I'm a fucking monster with that laser axe.

Posted Image

#382 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

So guess who doesn't have an onboard gfx card. This guy <--

I get a blue screen crash and it says the drivers cannot be reset. Gonna chalk this up as a GPU problem for the time being. Now the real question...fix the PC or ps3?

#383 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

That isn't much of a question.

Posted Image

#384 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Fuck both buy an xbox

#385 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Fuck both buy a Wii U.

Fixed.

#386 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Fixed.

Indeed.

#387 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

You can't play dark souls on a wii u doe

#388 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Dammit Arcade Gannon, get out of my bed.

Posted Image

#389 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Context

tumblr_mpc45dcux11rhguiao1_400.gifnyan-cat-leda-o.gifparty-time-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#390 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

There are two two-person beds in the Lucky 38 seemingly set aside for human-sized companions, but there are five people who fit that description (if you include Raul). Guess recruiting all five of them forces one of them to use the player's bed to rest?

Not happy. That bed is a sacred place. Only me and the Stealth Suit MK II are allowed in that bed.

Posted Image