Photo
- - - - -

GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
506 replies to this topic

#151 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

I think it's mainly because Vigil isn't really working on anything right now.

Everything else that got picked up is already in development or close to being done.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#152 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Including you. Heartless bastard. [-(

Also the Wii U now not only has more games than the Vita, it has more games in development than the Vita. lolVita.

Everyone probably thought "Why buy Darksiders when we can not buy Darksiders?"

It's the right way to think.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#153 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

R.I.P Darksiders 3

#154 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Darksiders 3 needs to be made by good developers.

Like Ninja Theory.

#155 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Or Square Enix.

#156 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Everyone probably thought "Why buy Darksiders when we can not buy Darksiders?"

It's the right way to think.

Hmm. . .seems pretty sound.

I bought both of them though, sadly. I spent a whole $12. Power to the Playaz.

Darksiders 3 needs to be made by good developers.

Like Ninja Theory.

Pestilence will be so damn emo that he'll make Emo Dante look like Dante.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#157 dothog

dothog

n ur race snakin mai kart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

Don't give a shit, die in a fire, Nintendo.

I lean this way when it comes to Zelda "remakes." This shit is getting old. Make some new games, build some new IP already.

I get why they're doing it, they're being honest and they are fully committed to moving as many first-party titles as possible. So they're going to repackage the shit out of games every new console (and major handheld) generation, they're going to milk the N fanbase for every repurchase they can possibly get.

Super Mario All-Stars was waaaay ahead of its time.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#158 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Nintendo lives off of releasing the same games over and over.

#159 dothog

dothog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

It's a relatively recent phenomena (as a habit). They were giving away (!) Zelda ROMs in the GC era, and the GC openly supported GB/GBA play for a flat fee (cost of the Player, which was cheap), not on a per game basis.

But you had an "over and over" point to not support with evidence. Continue.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#160 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Sounds about right, still only care about Bayonetta 2.

Pretty much this, and even then, I'm still worried because they're "trying to take advantage of what WiiU can offer"... hello Miis, touchscreen gimicks, etc. :roll:

What I really don't understand is Wind Waker HD. Why does it even exist? They're not adding online, they're not adding trophies... they're apparently changing the graphics a bit too, as I've already seen people bitch about "ruining" the original look and wishing it looked more like Dolphin was emulating the game... I really don't understand the point, other than "oh hey, I bet we could sell some systems with this, knowing the general praise a lot of gamers have for Wind Waker"...

#161 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

The Wind Waker remake is weird to me, too. It's my favourite Zelda still, and not one I expected to see remade on the Wii U.

Posted Image

#162 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Yeah, I'm also just not interested in Nintendo stuff anymore really. I re-bought a Wii last fall when my 360 was hacked and account locked for months. Had a fun time with New SMB and Zelda Skyward Sword, but haven't really touched it since. Will probably pick up Mario Galaxy 2 and DKC Returns at some point since I would like to play those and it's not really worth selling or trading the Wii since it's worth jackshit now (will probably just donate it when done with it).

But I have no interest in the Wii U. A new Metroid and Zelda game would be mildly tempting. But not worth buying a console for a couple games.

#163 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

The Wind Waker remake is weird to me, too. It's my favourite Zelda still, and not one I expected to see remade on the Wii U.

I still think it's an OK game, though I rank it below TP and OoT in the 3D Zelda games, but unless they're going to update it with a bunch of stuff that was cut when it was rushed out the door (allegedly, IIRC), or add something else to it, what's the point? There's no incentive there, or am I missing something... I could just go buy the gamecube disc for $5 and run it in Dolphin, right? :)

#164 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Should I just throw away my 3DS now that it's nintendo's red headed step child and has a better son?

#165 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Throw it away in my trash can.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#166 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Use it as a camera.

#167 dothog

dothog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

You never know when you might need 3D for something. It does that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#168 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Should I just throw away my 3DS now that it's nintendo's red headed step child and has a better son?

Give it to me since I need one for Fire Emblem.

I still think it's an OK game, though I rank it below TP and OoT in the 3D Zelda games, but unless they're going to update it with a bunch of stuff that was cut when it was rushed out the door (allegedly, IIRC), or add something else to it, what's the point? There's no incentive there, or am I missing something... I could just go buy the gamecube disc for $5 and run it in Dolphin, right? :)

Pretty much. I mean, they made brief mention of gameplay improvements, but I kinda doubt that's enough for me to justify buying it.

Posted Image

#169 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

I lean this way when it comes to Zelda "remakes." This shit is getting old. Make some new games, build some new IP already.

I get why they're doing it, they're being honest and they are fully committed to moving as many first-party titles as possible. So they're going to repackage the shit out of games every new console (and major handheld) generation, they're going to milk the N fanbase for every repurchase they can possibly get.

Super Mario All-Stars was waaaay ahead of its time.

Bingo. They love rereleasing old stuff. I'm honestly surprised they never ported Super Metroid to GBA or DS, since I would've bought that when I had them.

Nintendo lives off of releasing the same games over and over.

Mostly true. They do throw out a new bone every 15 years or so. New Newer Newest Super Mario Bros. isn't exactly new anymore.

Pretty much this, and even then, I'm still worried because they're "trying to take advantage of what WiiU can offer"... hello Miis, touchscreen gimicks, etc. :roll:

What I really don't understand is Wind Waker HD. Why does it even exist? They're not adding online, they're not adding trophies... they're apparently changing the graphics a bit too, as I've already seen people bitch about "ruining" the original look and wishing it looked more like Dolphin was emulating the game... I really don't understand the point, other than "oh hey, I bet we could sell some systems with this, knowing the general praise a lot of gamers have for Wind Waker"...

It exists because it's a quick and easy way to make a buck. I hope it's $60 at release.

But I have no interest in the Wii U. A new Metroid and Zelda game would be mildly tempting. But not worth buying a console for a couple games.

Exactly, that's how I feel.

You can't run GC games off of the discs with Dolphin. You have to dump them first, either using a GC with broadband adapter or a hacked Wii.

Pretty much. I mean, they made brief mention of gameplay improvements, but I kinda doubt that's enough for me to justify buying it.

I'll live with playing it in 1080p on the aforementioned Dolphin. :bouncy:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#170 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Dear Sirs, sorry to bother you,

No problem, what can I do you for?

I just smell that members have alive discussion at this place.

That's weird

I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY with CLICKBANK?

I am experienced with making money via job.

I made some cash with ITUNES before but not much.

Remarkable.

My friend has suggested to purchase a pixel ads website for sale at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "ESTABLISHED WEBSITES")

I am quite offended by the prospect that I am lazy. This is not going well for you.

I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES.

If they are affiliated with you, then I think not so.

please share your opinion and experience?

My opinion, but never my experience. We don't do that here. See our discussions on DmC.

I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and 999WebDesign.com sounds good webdesign service.

Posted Image

Many thanks!

Piss off.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#171 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii. But honestly, the WiiU already looks to have a lineup that will exceed the Wii within the first couple years. There's more than just the usual rehashes as well. If it was just rehashes, I wouldn't be too excited. A Xenoblade sequel and SMT x Fire Emblem aren't rehashes of the usual nintendo stuff. Neither are both Platinum games. Or Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3 is a sequel to a series we haven't seen since gamecube (and there were only two games at that). If those aren't your tastes then that's fine, but it's a step in the right direction to me after the Wii.

My Tradelist

#172 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

Dark evil spirit NuppyPast was vanquished by Indginate

#173 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii.

That's how I feel about DmC. It's Ninja Theory and the successor to DMC.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#174 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii. But honestly, the WiiU already looks to have a lineup that will exceed the Wii within the first couple years. There's more than just the usual rehashes as well. If it was just rehashes, I wouldn't be too excited. A Xenoblade sequel and SMT x Fire Emblem aren't rehashes of the usual nintendo stuff. Neither are both Platinum games. Or Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3 is a sequel to a series we haven't seen since gamecube (and there were only two games at that). If those aren't your tastes then that's fine, but it's a step in the right direction to me after the Wii.

No doubt it's a step up from Wii. Most games don't need to use patented wagglemotion. :P It has a Vita as a controller and actual GAMES... IN HD!

However, I have no love of the system itself. It's got a few promising exclusives (Bayonetta 2, Rayman Legends) but other than that, I don't really give a flying Fuck. ;)

#175 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Wait, did no one report him the first time?

#176 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

Wait, did no one report him the first time?

Do it up!

#177 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Hey Josh, have you seen the two best episodes of BSG yet?

Posted Image

#178 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Hey Josh, have you seen the two best episodes of BSG yet?

Not yet, but I will get there soon hopefully. Also, if you really are in the market for a 3DS, I have my old one for sale by the way.

My Tradelist

#179 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Zaraki got stabbed in his throat but DIDN'T! WTF! Bleach be crazy yo.

#180 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

Spoilers.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.