Photo
- - - - -

GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
506 replies to this topic

#211 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Context.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#212 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

New Vegas DLC Old World Blues introduces a suit of armour voiced by that one .gif that gets posted a couple times a year
Spoiler
. It also introduces giant mechanical scorpions - or, as the armour calls them "mean robot bugs", and giant Fuck-off laser axes.

Posted Image

#213 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

Oh, I like that .gif.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#214 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#215 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

This crater looks like it's been tag-teamed by giant fuckbots.

Posted Image

#216 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

Posted Image

Lol poor arnie.

#217 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

If those aren't your tastes then that's fine, but it's a step in the right direction to me after the Wii.

Anything is a step in the right direction after the Wii.

We just have a bunch of emos and old people.

Ya.

#218 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Wii U is like an abusive ex that walked back into your life. They promise you that they've changed, and everything will be better now, and asks you for another chance. "Remember the good times we had? Remember how much you liked Mario and Zelda games? I promise you I'll give you HD versions of those." And they bring you gifts and try to win you over. "You liked Pikmin. . .Here's Pikmin 3." But people are quick to forget the pain, the anguish, the abuse, all based on the promises that things won't ever be that bad again. Sure, sure, Nintendo. Keep peddling lies and suckering people in. I won't be a victim or a statistic again.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#219 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

Wii U is like an abusive ex that walked back into your life. They promise you that they've changed, and everything will be better now, and asks you for another chance. "Remember the good times we had? Remember how much you liked Mario and Zelda games? I promise you I'll give you HD versions of those." And they bring you gifts and try to win you over. "You liked Pikmin. . .Here's Pikmin 3." But people are quick to forget the pain, the anguish, the abuse, all based on the promises that things won't ever be that bad again. Sure, sure, Nintendo. Keep peddling lies and suckering people in. I won't be a victim or a statistic again.

It sounds like Nintendo truly hurt you last gen.

#220 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

That Xeno game looks fuckin gorgeous I don't give a Fuck.

Maybe it's cuz the last game looked like fuckin shit, I don't fuckin know, I don't give a Fuck anyways.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#221 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'd rather have Leda and her pussy instead of Leda and Matt.

Oh, I guess I'll take Leda and cat over that too.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#222 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

Posted Image

#223 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

It sounds like Nintendo truly hurt you last gen.

lol Not really. They just lost sight of what they were, went for the quick and easy money instead of making good games, and now they expect everyone to just come back like Wii never happened. Hey hardcore gamers!! Real Nintendo fans!! We didn't forget about you!! Bullshit. [-(

That Xeno game looks fuckin gorgeous I don't give a Fuck.

Maybe it's cuz the last game looked like fuckin shit, I don't fuckin know, I don't give a Fuck anyways.

Better get a Wii U then.

#224 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hank was this you that posted this?

http://x-surface.tumblr.com/

#225 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

No. It was probably Zeki seeing how he craves attention.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#226 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hank was this you that posted this?

http://x-surface.tumblr.com/

lol No, but I wish I was. Awesome.

No. It was probably Zeki seeing how he craves attention.

He's too busy fapping to new Sonic news.

#227 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

#228 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Platinum Games kinda wants to buy the Darksiders IP.

Kinda.

#229 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Do it.

#230 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

#231 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image

#232 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Platinum Games kinda wants to buy the Darksiders IP.

Kinda.

I was kinda disappointed nobody picked up vigil and darksiders. Relic going to sega is interesting. I don't know who the Fuck koch media is though.

#233 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Koch is the people behind Dead Island. Which fucking blew me out of the water. I had never heard of Koch at all until yesterday.

I'm also really depressed that Darksiders didn't get bought. I believe it'll get picked up by Activision or SCEA at some point.

#234 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

I wish Nintendo would lie and/or promise some star fox and fzero.
Posted Image

#235 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

I feel like there's a lot of hate for the WiiU here mainly because it's Nintendo and the successor to the Wii. But honestly, the WiiU already looks to have a lineup that will exceed the Wii within the first couple years. There's more than just the usual rehashes as well. If it was just rehashes, I wouldn't be too excited. A Xenoblade sequel and SMT x Fire Emblem aren't rehashes of the usual nintendo stuff. Neither are both Platinum games. Or Rayman Legends. Pikmin 3 is a sequel to a series we haven't seen since gamecube (and there were only two games at that). If those aren't your tastes then that's fine, but it's a step in the right direction to me after the Wii.

The bolded is what it comes down to for me. I don't give a crap about platformers really these days, I was long ago burned out on the Nintendo franchises, and I don't like many Japanese developed games. These days it's rare I really get into anything other than WRPGS and FPS games, and obviously the Nintendo consoles have pretty much never had anything worthwhile as exclusives in those genres.

I think even the Wii had a pretty solid game library if you were still into Nintendo franchises and random stuff like No More Heroes and what not. Not much reason to buy one (or a Wii U) for mainstream gamers like me just playing shooters, WRPGs (or sports games etc. that I'm not into).

#236 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Holy shit Darksiders + platinum games is GOTY already

#237 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Holy shit Darksiders + platinum games is GOTY already

I don't think Darksiders' style would work well with Platinum games. I think it'd do much better if it were owned by Sony so they could mash it up with God of War. Can you imagine how fucking amazing it would be to have Kratos hunt down the Four Horsemen? This is basically begging to be the next Legacy of Kaine/Soul Reaver.

#238 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image

I watched it.

Was sweet.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#239 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I don't think Darksiders' style would work well with Platinum games. I think it'd do much better if it were owned by Sony so they could mash it up with God of War. Can you imagine how fucking amazing it would be to have Kratos hunt down the Four Horsemen? This is basically begging to be the next Legacy of Kaine/Soul Reaver.

You might be right but if you had told me there would be an action game with MGS involved I wouldn't have believed it.
Emo dante is also the same race of four horsemen hopefully kratos takes his time with him.
I'm still waiting for a legacy of kain HD collection my favorite games on ps. Poor raziel

#240 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

I always thought an action game in the MGS universe was very plausible because of the art style and the slimness of the main characters. I believe action games tend to be more built around Japanese audiences (Slim main characters that are super fast) and Darksiders doesn't have that at all. While I do think it's gorgeous (<3 Joey Mad), the art style is very bulky and I really don't think it would lend itself very well to the gameplay of an action game like Rising/Bayonetta/Vanquish. And even if they did, I'm unsure of how well it would sale anywhere since I'm doubtful of the Japanese market eating up a game that looks like Darksiders and Darksiders isn't exactly anyone's favorite franchise over here.

They could change the art style, but I really think that would be a big turnoff to most fans of the series since that's what most likely got them interested in the first place (I know that's what hooked me). But I will admit, it'd be pretty awesome for the third Darksiders to be a different genre like two was a different game than one.