Photo
- - - - -

GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
506 replies to this topic

#241 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

There's still two other horsemen they could explore I guess. Fury is a chick they could do that bayonetta route and just make her some overpowered magic user and strife uses two guns sound like dante? :>

#242 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

You're right about Fury. She's slim enough to possibly be a draw for the Asian audience, but I'm still not sure what kind of sales they'd get because the bulky art design of everything else in the world. Almost everything looks like it was born out of a 90's Image comic's love affair with super-deformed anime.

#243 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

Just call it Darkstalkers and they're good to go.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#244 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Darkstalkers: The Rage WithIn.

#245 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

Darkstalkers: The Rage WithIn.

Damn, Cashcom should just buy Darksiders and Vigil for $5.
Then they can put NT on the next Darksiders game.

#246 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Darksiders revelations

#247 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

#248 weevles

weevles

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Still plugging away at ME2. Shit, this is taking a long time.

#249 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Okay, finally watched the Heart of the Swarm opening. That's what you get for not having your tanks sieged up before the fight.

Sorry j-cart, but that's probably not going to be a viable composition. While ultras have been massively upgraded compared to their Wings of Liberty counterparts, they still get tripped up on zerglings like god damn crazy, and running a corridor of siege tanks is something nobody should ever do.

You're right about Fury. She's slim enough to possibly be a draw for the Asian audience, but I'm still not sure what kind of sales they'd get because the bulky art design of everything else in the world. Almost everything looks like it was born out of a 90's Image comic's love affair with super-deformed anime.

See, should have gone with Famine. Totally would have had a slim character from that.

Posted Image

#250 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

I want to play Ni No Kuni but I didn't preorder it (Because my boss missed our last two pay checks...)
So now I gotta wait 1-3 weeks. I guess I'll play some more Dishonored in the mean time.
Posted Image

#251 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

I might have to scrap the elemental weapons in dark souls they're doing no damage against the four kings.
Fire great scythe may have to sleep in the endless box for a bit

#252 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

See, should have gone with Famine. Totally would have had a slim character from that.

Very true. I would have much preferred Famine over Fury.

I want to play Ni No Kuni but I didn't preorder it (Because my boss missed our last two pay checks...)
So now I gotta wait 1-3 weeks. I guess I'll play some more Dishonored in the mean time.

I want to play it too, but I've got too much other stuff to play right now. Damn you, backlog!

#253 weevles

weevles

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

I have ni no kuni on the way and will start that when I get it but I didn't care for the demo.

#254 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

I might have to scrap the elemental weapons in dark souls they're doing no damage against the four kings.
Fire great scythe may have to sleep in the endless box for a bit

Go for magic based weapons against the Four Kings. Like I said before, pre-patch lightning was the shit, then it was nerfed to nerf status.

Also, I downloaded LoL. What have I done?

#255 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

I wish Nintendo would lie and/or promise some star fox and fzero.

Nintendo doens't have the balls to make another F Zero. The only way I'd want one is if they had Amusement Vision make it again, but they got shut down last year, so odds are slim.

Loved F Zero GX.

I watched it.

Was sweet.

I can't wait to see it for free. That, and Bullet To The Head. :bouncy:

I want to play it too. Looks sweet. It'll be the first JRPG I play since. . .Shit, I don't even remember. Lost Odyssey?

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#256 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I have ni no kuni on the way and will start that when I get it but I didn't care for the demo.

I don't know if any demo for an RPG can give you much of an idea how the game plays.

Anyways, the reason why I bought a PS3 was for Ni No Kuni, and I don't regret it.

I think I was sold when they had me searching for an actual red herring. That amused me for some reason.

Edited by TheLongshot, 24 January 2013 - 09:36 PM.

Posted Image

#257 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Nintendo doens't have the balls to make another F Zero. The only way I'd want one is if they had Amusement Vision make it again, but they got shut down last year, so odds are slim.

Loved F Zero GX.

If Nintendo can hire Sega's disbanded RPG department to make the Golden Sun games, they can hire Sega's disbanded racing department to make a sequel to GX, dagnabbit.

God damn GX was a good game.

Posted Image

#258 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

My friends thought I was crazy for liking it more than Mario Kart: Double Dash.

I loathe Double Dash. True story.

#259 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Double Dash had some pretty lame battle levels compared to the N64 version, but its racing was baller-tier.

Posted Image

#260 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

I never liked the battle levels in Mario Kart. It's all about dat racin'.

#261 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

If Nintendo can hire Sega's disbanded RPG department to make the Golden Sun games, they can hire Sega's disbanded racing department to make a sequel to GX, dagnabbit.

God damn GX was a good game.

Fuck yeah it was. And I support this idea. Then, when I cop a Wii U for dirt cheap, I'll all of the games worth a shit on it for dirt cheap too. :bouncy:

My friends thought I was crazy for liking it more than Mario Kart: Double Dash.

I loathe Double Dash. True story.

I liked Double Dash to a point, then it became really grating. Smash was the same way to me. "Oh this is pretty fun. . .Wait a sec Fuck YOU!!"

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#262 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Posted Image

#263 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Double Dash had some pretty lame battle levels compared to the N64 version, but its racing was baller-tier.

Goddamn, I played so many matches on that block fort level in MK64.

#264 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just notice that members have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY ONLINE? I made some cash with GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to contact a amazon store wordpress theme at 999WebDesign.com (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, "WEB SITES FOR SALE") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good AFFILIATE WEBSITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and 999WebDesign.com sounds good webdesign service. Thank you so much!

Sounds good. PM me more info.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#265 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just notice that members have alive discussion here.

You must have been lurking the GGT for quite some time to have that kind of insider info, I'm glad you've finally decided to come out and join in our discussions. Also I like your username, how'd you come up with it, does it mean like Nuppy on by, or are you like the Nuppy of the past?

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#266 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

You nailed my feelings on that game exactly. But I've always loved the battle levels, even all the way back in Super Mario Kart. Mario Kart 64 was probably the funnest for battles though, and I agree with BlueScrote 100% it was all about that block fort (the sky scraper was fun too though).

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#267 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image

#268 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

HAHA! It would have been better if that kid had drowned!

#269 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

well that got dark quick.

#270 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

So guys, what are some games coming out in 2013 you are hyped for? I'm at that point at the beginning of the year where I'm trying to figure out what I need to plan to have money for.

I know the 3 games I'm most hyped for are Revengeance, Bioshock Infinite, and Pikmin 3 (although I don't have a WiiU yet...).

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting about. Already picked up Ni No Kuni, and have Dead Space 3 on preorder.