Photo
- - - - -

Oh great...we've got dismembered bodies in Georgia...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Wow...

http://news.yahoo.co...-154457005.html

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

correct me if I'm wrong but bodies is plural whereas body is singular and nothing in that stories suggest they found "bodies".

#3 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

correct me if I'm wrong but bodies is plural whereas body is singular and nothing in that stories suggest they found "bodies".

Joke Title

GBAstar

#4 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

It's getting to the point that a man can't even step out onto his porch with his assault weapon without being shot by police.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#5 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Surprised this didn't happen in Germany or Florida.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#6 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Just be happy you don't live in Texas, I hear/read stories all the time about dismembered bodies along the US/Mexico border. Those drug cartels don't Fuck around.

#7 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

:cry:

Making my state look bad...

#8 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

:cry:

Making my state look bad...

Your sports teams make your state look bad. ;)

#9 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

There's just so many levels of crazy in that story. For one, why did he keep the arms in a hole in the wall in his kitchen...but kept the rest of the body at a storage locker far away from his home? And then when I got to the part about his father also being in prison for murdering his mother while she was in the hospital, I was just like "What am I reading???" lol. Insane.

#10 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

Whoa, whoa, whoa, cool your jets there, bro. We've had dismembered bodies in GA for years now... Rick Grimes & Co. say hello. ;)

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

Mixer23.png

#11 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Your sports teams make your state look bad. ;)

Ouch. Too soon, man...

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

Mixer23.png

#12 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

Ouch. Too soon, man...

When is never too soon? Get ready for the Hawks to the same in April.

#13 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

F'ingham County . . . call Harry Crews and tell him his next novel just wrote itself.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#14 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

When is never too soon? Get ready for the Hawks to the same in April.

Oh, I totally expect that. I don't really like the Hawks anyway, I'm more of a LeBron fan.

Mixer23.png