PUR GameStop $15 off Used Game!

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Steal of the Week!$ Get $15 off any one pre-owned game, from Monday, January 21, through Sunday, February 10. With more than 2,500 games under $20, this is the perfect way to save big on a pre-owned game. It’s just 10,000 points. Hurry, this coupon is only available until Sunday, January 27!

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Steal of the Week!$ Get $15 off any one pre-owned game, from Monday, January 21, through Sunday, February 10. With more than 2,500 games under $20, this is the perfect way to save big on a pre-owned game. It’s just 10,000 points. Hurry, this coupon is only available until Sunday, January 27![/QUOTE]

Dead Island GOTY for :ps3: is on sale for $18.99 right now before the coupon. This could be had for $4 ... very interesting!

Just as a word of warning, this is only 2,000 points cheaper than it usually is (12,000 points), so it's a 16.67% discount.

[quote name='Vigilante']Just as a word of warning, this is only 2,000 points cheaper than it usually is (12.000 points).[/QUOTE]

Good you pointed that out. I usually see only the $10 off coupons going on discount for SotW. Dont remember $15 ever being discounted, even if it's a small discount.

Eh, this coupon would've been nice but I just cashed out my points for COG tags. With GCU kicking PUR's ass in benefits I probably won't renew this year.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Eh, this coupon would've been nice but I just cashed out my points for COG tags. With GCU kicking PUR's ass in benefits I probably won't renew this year.[/QUOTE]

I've let both of mine run out. My gaming has taken a huge back seat to my guitaring... Damn you, Rocksmith!

I don't buy a lot from Gamestop, so this worked out well for me. Dark Souls for $2.99!

I was going to get a couple $5 ones for some cheapo titles, but this one worked the same for me.

I'm new to this silver membership...its my girlfriend's account...how do I find out about how many points is on the account?

[quote name='Daniel09']Can I combine with with 20% off preowned?[/QUOTE]

I second this. I don't want to use up whatever amount of points I have only to be shot down, but knowing GS you usually can't combine promo's.

I miss when companies had fliers or free printable coupons for stuff like this... 10,000 pts? its that like.. a LOT of game purchases at gamestop or am I using my PUR membership wrong?

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']I miss when companies had fliers or free printable coupons for stuff like this... 10,000 pts? its that like.. a LOT of game purchases at gamestop or am I using my PUR membership wrong?[/QUOTE]

Yeah gamestop's weekly ads used to be good. Deals of the week on titles people actually wanted and a coupon that gave 20-25% off games. Then it became a bigger joke than Amazon's Gold Box deals.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']I miss when companies had fliers or free printable coupons for stuff like this... 10,000 pts? its that like.. a LOT of game purchases at gamestop or am I using my PUR membership wrong?[/QUOTE]

Do you do trade ins?

Nice. Though sadly some of the games I can think I want is under 15 bucks. I'm sure for me to even use it, the total cost has to be over 15 including tax.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Either The Orange Box or Jak and Decter Collection. Does either have DLC I should be concerned about?[/QUOTE]
Orange Box does not. Jak HD doesn't as well, as far as I'm aware.

Not using it wrong, just not enough. I'm sitting on 233,000 pts right now after using 30K this week.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Coupons I have to BUY aren't coupons at all...[/QUOTE]

You get them as a reward for even buying stuff. What more do you want? They dont actually make you pay cash its just a bonus for shopping/trading with them just like every company does. I dislike GS as much as the next guy but free/bonus stuff is nothing to complain about.

[quote name='Drizzt57']Used this and my PUR card to get Xenoblade with all the inserts and club nintendo points for $26.99![/QUOTE]

Nice. That was one game I was thinking about but totally forgot when I got there.

I printed out 2 coupons and got Bayonetta and Devil Survivor Overclocked. Was pretty happy about Devil Survivor. Found it at the GS I went to, but apparently the sold the game and just had the box. Lady gave the case to meme though and checked another store. The store near my home apparently had just the game.

[quote name='rawrker']Yeah gamestop's weekly ads used to be good. Deals of the week on titles people actually wanted and a coupon that gave 20-25% off games. Then it became a bigger joke than Amazon's Gold Box deals.[/QUOTE]

Greed, greed never changes.

I grabbed Borderlands GOTY for the Xbox from my Gamestop with the coupon. Label said it was the 2 disc version. I get home, and there's only 1 disc of course. I'm fairly sure this was the last one at my Gamestop. Without applying the coupon, this probably wouldn't have been a big deal to fix. But I've had to do returns/exchanges using powerup coupons in the past, and it's been a bigger hassle than it needs to be.

[quote name='Calinks']Only got 8000 points, weak.[/QUOTE]Since GS had the 2X pts promo for using GC's this month scoring some CE's really racked up points. The last itme I was in they said my YTD savings was around $2600 which must be epic since they'd say $1200ish is the highest they seen before & never knew of a person having more than 700,000 pts.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']You get them as a reward for even buying stuff. What more do you want? They dont actually make you pay cash its just a bonus for shopping/trading with them just like every company does. I dislike GS as much as the next guy but free/bonus stuff is nothing to complain about.[/QUOTE]

hardly. the points at gamestop take forever to add up to anything of value. you have to do a serious amount of flipping or trading to get anywhere of value. and thats really how you get a lot of points. and well that can be a very time consuming task versus lets say best buy all it takes is 60-120 dollars depending on if you have silver and what you buy for you to get a 5 dollar certificate.

[quote name='kayne2000']hardly. the points at gamestop take forever to add up to anything of value. you have to do a serious amount of flipping or trading to get anywhere of value. and thats really how you get a lot of points. and well that can be a very time consuming task versus lets say best buy all it takes is 60-120 dollars depending on if you have silver and what you buy for you to get a 5 dollar certificate.[/QUOTE]

$60 to $120? I am not silver and it takes me forever to get a $5 certificate since I have to spend $250. GameStop is not obligated to give you anything. How come nobody bitches about amazon not having a reward program?

[quote name='oasisboy'] How come nobody bitches about amazon not having a reward program?[/QUOTE]

Because it's not the cool thing for gamers to do to bash Amazon. Bashing Gamestop, however, immediately elevates you from "noob" to "7eet". :roll:

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Because it's not the cool thing for gamers to do to bash Amazon. Bashing Gamestop, however, immediately elevates you from "noob" to "7eet". :roll:[/QUOTE]

I think you're only allow to bash Amazon during Lightning Deal. Besides that; no bashing.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']No, if it ends you convert to a free member and keep the points.[/QUOTE]

Can u still use them if convert to free member

[quote name='starmask2k3']Can u still use them if convert to free member[/QUOTE]

Yes. They are your points so you can use them whenever you like. And you can lose your points, BUT you have to show no activity for like 4 years.

bread's done
Back