PUR GameStop $15 off Used Game!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'm probably going to use the coupon towards Okamiden.

#32 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

This may be a good time to get Street fighter Vs tekken or Rayman Origins for almost free.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#33 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Anyone confirm this to stack with 20% off? Thinking of picking up RE6 when it hits 30 tmrw (hopefully 25 used).

#34 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

Yeah gamestop's weekly ads used to be good. Deals of the week on titles people actually wanted and a coupon that gave 20-25% off games. Then it became a bigger joke than Amazon's Gold Box deals.

Greed, greed never changes.

#35 linkbear

linkbear

Too Cool For School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

I grabbed Borderlands GOTY for the Xbox from my Gamestop with the coupon. Label said it was the 2 disc version. I get home, and there's only 1 disc of course. I'm fairly sure this was the last one at my Gamestop. Without applying the coupon, this probably wouldn't have been a big deal to fix. But I've had to do returns/exchanges using powerup coupons in the past, and it's been a bigger hassle than it needs to be.

#36 donteatsoap7

donteatsoap7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm going to get Tekken Tag 2 for $20.

#37 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Only got 8000 points, weak.
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#38 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Only got 8000 points, weak.

Since GS had the 2X pts promo for using GC's this month scoring some CE's really racked up points. The last itme I was in they said my YTD savings was around $2600 which must be epic since they'd say $1200ish is the highest they seen before & never knew of a person having more than 700,000 pts.

#39 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

do u lose your points if your PUR ends

#40 Bleedingwickedly

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

do u lose your points if your PUR ends

No, if it ends you convert to a free member and keep the points.

#41 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

You get them as a reward for even buying stuff. What more do you want? They dont actually make you pay cash its just a bonus for shopping/trading with them just like every company does. I dislike GS as much as the next guy but free/bonus stuff is nothing to complain about.

hardly. the points at gamestop take forever to add up to anything of value. you have to do a serious amount of flipping or trading to get anywhere of value. and thats really how you get a lot of points. and well that can be a very time consuming task versus lets say best buy all it takes is 60-120 dollars depending on if you have silver and what you buy for you to get a 5 dollar certificate.

#42 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

hardly. the points at gamestop take forever to add up to anything of value. you have to do a serious amount of flipping or trading to get anywhere of value. and thats really how you get a lot of points. and well that can be a very time consuming task versus lets say best buy all it takes is 60-120 dollars depending on if you have silver and what you buy for you to get a 5 dollar certificate.

$60 to $120? I am not silver and it takes me forever to get a $5 certificate since I have to spend $250. GameStop is not obligated to give you anything. How come nobody bitches about amazon not having a reward program?
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#43 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

How come nobody bitches about amazon not having a reward program?

Because it's not the cool thing for gamers to do to bash Amazon. Bashing Gamestop, however, immediately elevates you from "noob" to "7eet". :roll:

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#44 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Because it's not the cool thing for gamers to do to bash Amazon. Bashing Gamestop, however, immediately elevates you from "noob" to "7eet". :roll:

I think you're only allow to bash Amazon during Lightning Deal. Besides that; no bashing.

#45 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

No, if it ends you convert to a free member and keep the points.

Can u still use them if convert to free member

#46 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Can u still use them if convert to free member

Yes. They are your points so you can use them whenever you like. And you can lose your points, BUT you have to show no activity for like 4 years.

#47 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

cheap copies of PSVita ($10.20)Assassin's Creed Liberation & ($7.59) Silent Hill book of memories can be had
http://www.cheapassg...89#post10413489