Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#271 weretable

weretable

evil furniture

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

Just won an Xbox 360. Thank you for sharing the link OP.

#272 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Just won an Xbox 360. Thank you for sharing the link OP.

Are you guys still using the code "Game" on this multiple times or new codes?
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#273 weretable

weretable

evil furniture

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:01 AM

I only used "game" each time.

#274 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

Are you guys still using the code "Game" on this multiple times or new codes?

The only codes are "Dance" and "Game" each has it's own prize pool you can win from

#275 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

The only codes are "Dance" and "Game" each has it's own prize pool you can win from

and "Gears"

#276 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

still mad that i can't enter because none of the stores near me sell the promo drinks or packages,and i have no cell phone.

#277 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

Guess I just won a copy of Gears of War: Judgement. I'll take that haha.
Posted Image

#278 vashtheowner

vashtheowner

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

Just won an xbox 360 kinect bundle, thanks for posting this op. Was thinking I wasn't going to win anything after a while, but this is much better than what I expected.

CrimsonStorm3.png

#279 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

and "Gears"

"Gears" works? Where does it say that at? I thought the "Gears" giveaway was "Game"?

#280 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

game and gears is the same prize pool.

#281 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

Been playing since the start and finally won @ 6:51am with the word "game". Won 1600 points.

Follow @Studio1ACouch on Twitter! A famous couch that tweets. Bet you never thought you'd see that!

#282 SkiLLs7984

SkiLLs7984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

I FINALLY WON!!! Randomly saw this on the front page and figured "Meh, ill text it to at least say I tried again". And won a XBOX 360 4gb w/kinect!!! I NEVER win things and have been trying this promotion since the beginning and Finally!!! WOOT!

#283 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Playing every day and no win yet :(

#284 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Glad to see so many winners. Once you guys win, that's it. It's one prize per household. Don't cheat. If you win a second prize then you're really just taking someone else's prize since you aren't supposed to win one and then Link2999 will cry that you took his prize.

#285 woz3323

woz3323

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

Awesome! Had forgotten about it for a couple days after texting 3-4 times a day with nothing, texted "Dance" just once, and....won an Xbox w/ Kinect! I was shocked to see the "Congratulations" text back. Hang in there for those who have not one - there are still prizes being handed out!
"I am somewhere where I don't know where I am"
-Homer Simpson

#286 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

If anyone followed my previous posts: I texted game and won a prize but an email did not come. I then check my texts and realized I entered the wrong email. So I called prizelogic for help and they said due to legal obligations we cannot change the email so if you still have access to that email then you can claim the prize. Obviously I dont have access to that email. They said keep on playing. I asked them how do I change the email for my number so it doesnt happen. They provided no response. There are other stories of prizelogic's inefficiency in this contest. I won't get the prize but I am curious to know what was won.

#287 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

If anyone followed my previous posts: I texted game and won a prize but an email did not come. I then check my texts and realized I entered the wrong email. So I called prizelogic for help and they said due to legal obligations we cannot change the email so if you still have access to that email then you can claim the prize. Obviously I dont have access to that email. They said keep on playing. I asked them how do I change the email for my number so it doesnt happen. They provided no response. There are other stories of prizelogic's inefficiency in this contest. I won't get the prize but I am curious to know what was won.

is there a chance the email is not in use and you can create this incorrect email name?

TwitterIcon2.pngThe7thNumber.png

#288 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

is there a chance the email is not in use and you can create this incorrect email name?

Good question. I wonder if the prize claim site is the same for everyone? You have to type in a PIN afterwards after all. The only thing is that the link they sent me has a long string of characters at the end. I clicked through again and it gave me another chance to type in my information but I'd hate to have more than one person use that link to claim their prize and disqualify me.

#289 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Email is in use but person didn't reply back. The email owner isnt living/from the North America so not much he can do with the prize. It'll probably go to waste. I am more curious to know what was won.

#290 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

Email is in use but person didn't reply back. The email owner isnt living/from the North America so not much he can do with the prize. It'll probably go to waste. I am more curious to know what was won.

Tell him you'll paypal him a dollar if he forwards you the link?

#291 Concordal

Concordal

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Sweet! I just won a copy of Gears of War: Judgement!

#292 LordTobert

LordTobert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

I just won a month of Live, thanks OP!

#293 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

I'm definitely tired of receiving this message!

"Sorry you didn't instantly win this time. Try another game code. For Official Rules visit www.GameOnPromo.com"

#294 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

"Sorry you didn't instantly win this time. Try another game code. For Official Rules visit www.GameOnPromo.com"

This.

#295 Modest Oddity

Modest Oddity

You can't quit me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:07 AM

Yeah, I don't know. I am not getting the email for the tai code. It's been a week now. I checked spam and everything...weird.
If anyone is selling theirs cheap or wants to be generous, I would appreciate it. I plan on getting judgement so I wouldn't mind having the skins.

#296 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Yeah, I don't know. I am not getting the email for the tai code. It's been a week now. I checked spam and everything...weird.
If anyone is selling theirs cheap or wants to be generous, I would appreciate it. I plan on getting judgement so I wouldn't mind having the skins.

Check your PMs :)

#297 TealPavelski

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

You and me both!!
607033.png

#298 Modest Oddity

Modest Oddity

You can't quit me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Check your PMs :)

You rock, thank you sir. :)
If mine ever shows up, I'll post it here.

#299 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

won a month of xbox live. Got super excited when seeing I won and was a little let down haha.

TheFurryPanda.png

#300 Modest Oddity

Modest Oddity

You can't quit me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Same here. First time winning though, so I'll take it!