Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#361 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

Woo, just won a free month of Xbox live gold. Can I still keep trying for other stuff?

No, one prize per person/household. If you want to try and win something else, you can have someone else use their phone to enter for you, and then have the prize sent to their house.

#362 BayonetOfRetrobution

BayonetOfRetrobution

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Oh, well I guess I'll stick with what I got, a Gears J DLC code and a month of Gold, for free! Thanks, op!
"Tell the Admiral I hate him."
Awaiting Destiny...

#363 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

I finally won something Im just waiting on the email dont know what as the txt says to check my email for the verification code

Eh won dance central 3 which I already own either way its free

#364 Bigandtasty

Bigandtasty

Why should it goes well?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

No, one prize per person/household. If you want to try and win something else, you can have someone else use their phone to enter for you, and then have the prize sent to their house.

I think the official rules say you can win more than one prize.

7. General: ... Limit one (1) Grand Prize per Participant/household. Limit one (1) type of Instant Prize per Participant/household. A Participant may win an Instant Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.

I have kept entering after winning a copy of Judgment, and I still get "sorry, you have not won. Try another game code" as opposed to saying I can't play anymore.

:whee:                           :whee:

More giveaways on Twitter!

#365 VaultBoy101

VaultBoy101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

I just won the free month of Gold too. I didn't even realize the contest was still ongoing until I saw this thread pop up again, so I hadn't played in at least a couple of weeks.

Really wanted GoW: Judgment, but I'll take what I can get.

#366 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'm up to 100 entries so far with no luck. I really just want a copy of Gears of War. Any winning strategies? Are there "winning times" that you guys play at or around to win?

#367 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Sweet I won a copy of Gears of War Judgement on my girlfriends phone! We have 2 different address's so I got both games coming in.

Im surprised I won anything I dont ever win off things like this thanks for the post op

And a heads up for people trying I live in PST this second time I won it was 11:01Pm exactly the first time was at 10:30 Pm the day before

Edited by MykelxKnight, 20 February 2013 - 07:25 AM.

#368 GueloCategory

GueloCategory

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

I sent five consecutive messages and told me not win anything but check my email and I get this:
http://bayimg.com/BAjOfAAEM
some gears of war: judgement dlc
Thanks to the person who makes this thread :applause: (sorry for my english)

#369 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

I sent five consecutive messages and told me not win anything but check my email and I get this:
http://bayimg.com/BAjOfAAEM
some gears of war: judgement dlc
Thanks to the person who makes this thread :applause: (sorry for my english)

That gears DLC is not a prize per say. They're giving it to everyone until they run out of codes.

#370 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

Comcast must be blocked. never got it.

nihilence.png

#371 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

Don't have Xbox but got the DLC anyway lol.

NighT_Ryder31.png

#372 FSD

FSD

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

Been playing about everyday for a month and I finally got some Xbox points today.

Thanks OP.

#373 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

My damn phone wont let me text to a 5 digit number! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

So I am basically OUT OF LUCK! Really irritates me.

#374 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

My damn phone wont let me text to a 5 digit number! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

So I am basically OUT OF LUCK! Really irritates me.

Then let me give you some relief: I've been playing this uber-stupid text-to-win sweep for-stinking-ever, and all I've accomplished is wasting a *lot* of text messages. Really.

#375 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Then let me give you some relief: I've been playing this uber-stupid text-to-win sweep for-stinking-ever, and all I've accomplished is wasting a *lot* of text messages. Really.

This x2

#376 JKooL

JKooL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Ha ha ha....well at least you guys got the tai code and a daily chance of 5 failures.

#377 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Well, to hopefully add some hope, I have been playing this game since it started and early this morning I FINALLY won 1600 MSP.

#378 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ha ha ha....well at least you guys got the tai code and a daily chance of 5 failures.

I have *no idea* why, but I absolutely *love* the idea of having "a daily chance of 5 failures". That, to me, is hilarious.

#379 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Are they still giving out Gears DLC? Haven't got mine yet. How long does it usually take the e-mail to come?

#380 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

Are they still giving out Gears DLC? Haven't got mine yet. How long does it usually take the e-mail to come?

Got mine within seconds of entering it.

Checked your spam folder?

#381 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

I hope they send me Judgement near the release date, hate to get it in the mail 2 weeks after release lol

#382 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Got mine within seconds of entering it.

Checked your spam folder?

Yeah I did. For some reason my dummy Gmail account didn't forward the message to my primary account.

#383 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

I hope they send me Judgement near the release date, hate to get it in the mail 2 weeks after release lol

buy and return? lol

#384 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Don't count on it. I won Uncharted 3 from prize logic and it was a good 30-60 days

#385 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

Don't count on it. I won Uncharted 3 from prize logic and it was a good 30-60 days

I also won uncharted 3 and my copy they tried to burn a line across the UPC. They did a really lazy bad job with it and only screwed up the case though.

#386 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

I also won uncharted 3 and my copy they tried to burn a line across the UPC. They did a really lazy bad job with it and only screwed up the case though.

Same the cut/burn through the UPC. Don't expect to be able to easily exchange it.

#387 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

Finally won something just waiting to see what it is now

Edit: Won a 360 with kinect making it the first 360 I've owned. Thx OP this is the second contest I've won something from out of your post

http://s1293.beta.ph...11d521.jpg.html

Edited by Rockinjs, 25 February 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#388 Grunty

Grunty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Finally won something just waiting to see what it is now

Edit: Won a 360 with kinect making it the first 360 I've owned. Thx OP this is the second contest I've won something from out of your post

http://s1293.beta.ph...11d521.jpg.html

"To claim your an Xbox Console"

Is this thing ran by the Chinese?

#389 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Lol thought the same thing as I was reading it but oh well long as they get my address right I can deal with it

#390 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Just read this on Epic forums and it works, if you already used the brisk code to download Jungle Tai, go to your download history and download it again and it should download Emergernce Era Baird. I did it and it worked. Now i have both.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png