Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#781 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'll take that Baird off your hands :lol: Did you happen to see what prize you'd won?

I already traded Baird for another DLC code. Sorry. I either won a copy of the game or an Xbox 360. Only half the page loaded before it kicked me back.

#782 femmebot33

femmebot33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

I think I won, one of the four grand prizes but when I clicked through to verify it wouldn't accept my e-mail. Obviously they have it or I wouldn't have received the 1st e-mail congratulating me. So I called the number and a rep took my info but now I have to wait up to 7 days for prize confirmation. I'm dying!!!!!!
Posted Image

#783 CHEAP ASS DUDE

CHEAP ASS DUDE

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Congrats you lucky sob!

Find me on Xbox Live, PSN, and Nintendo Network: xImmortal007x Xbox One, Playstation 4, Wii U
532930.png

#784 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

I think I won, one of the four grand prizes but when I clicked through to verify it wouldn't accept my e-mail. Obviously they have it or I wouldn't have received the 1st e-mail congratulating me. So I called the number and a rep took my info but now I have to wait up to 7 days for prize confirmation. I'm dying!!!!!!

Congrats! That's awesome! :D

#785 PlumeNoir

PlumeNoir

Ch'p is still a badass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

Congrats! Just out of curiosity, did you get an email after the promo ended for the sweepstakes?

Also, don't forget: you'll have to pay taxes on it. (My Subway win a couple years ago cost me close to a grand in taxes. Sorry to be "that guy.")

Plume, your solution to everything is sex. [-(

#786 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

Congrats! Just out of curiosity, did you get an email after the promo ended for the sweepstakes?

Also, don't forget: you'll have to pay taxes on it. (My Subway win a couple years ago cost me close to a grand in taxes. Sorry to be "that guy.")

what'd you win from subway, just curious! :)

fs_lastplayed.png

#787 PlumeNoir

PlumeNoir

Ch'p is still a badass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

what'd you win from subway, just curious! :)

The Footlong Nation main instant win package. A PS3 with Move, Infamous 2 and Playstation Heroes and a 46 inch 3D Brava TV with 4 sets of glasses. I think it was valued at $3500.

Plume, your solution to everything is sex. [-(

#788 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

The Footlong Nation main instant win package. A PS3 with Move, Infamous 2 and Playstation Heroes and a 46 inch 3D Brava TV with 4 sets of glasses. I think it was valued at $3500.

Yup, I've had 2 wins (1 Subway and 1 Wendy's) that had 1099 foms sent out. Taxes ended up being roughly 25% of the prize value.
If its free, its for me!!

#789 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

Anyone selling Brisk codes?

#790 femmebot33

femmebot33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

That subway prize was sweet. Yeah I know about the taxes. I got the email in the morning May 1st which was the day for the grand prize drawing. I did get a call back today confirming they have my info and she said to expect an affadavit and prizes in 8-10w as long as I followed the rules.
Posted Image

#791 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

That subway prize was sweet. Yeah I know about the taxes. I got the email in the morning May 1st which was the day for the grand prize drawing. I did get a call back today confirming they have my info and she said to expect an affadavit and prizes in 8-10w as long as I followed the rules.

That's awesome! Do you know if it's the Gears of War or Dance Central themed one?

#792 femmebot33

femmebot33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

Yes, I chose the Dance Central one because I want to give my current treadmill to friend and my 20gb 360 w/ Kinect, Dance Central to my nieces so we can play together.
Posted Image

#793 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

Sorry to revive an old thread, but it took about 3 months and around 5 or 6 phone calls, but they FINALLY confirmed my wife's 1600 xbox points...  :oldman: I kept calling and they kept "taking my information down" and forwarding it to a manager with no response after.

Anyways, if any of you haven't received your prize, make sure to give Lipton / Brisk a call.  I'm going to put the phone number here since it was a pain to dig through the thread and find it last time I had to call them.

1-866-225-2644 ext 0

ach.png

#794 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Sorry to revive an old thread, but it took about 3 months and around 5 or 6 phone calls, but they FINALLY confirmed my wife's 1600 xbox points...  :oldman: I kept calling and they kept "taking my information down" and forwarding it to a manager with no response after.

Anyways, if any of you haven't received your prize, make sure to give Lipton / Brisk a call.  I'm going to put the phone number here since it was a pain to dig through the thread and find it last time I had to call them.

1-866-225-2644 ext 0

Wow...sorry you had those problems.  I'm glad most people were able to do well with this though.