Lipton Brisk Ice Tea Dance Central 3/Gears Of War:Judgement instant win

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I found this advertised in the Sunday paper then found the details on Slickdeals. I won't bother posting it all. Here's the link to SD:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5798606-Lip...Sweepstakes-IWG-4-30-13-online-w-code-or-text

Here's the relevant way to enter without having a code:
Text-Message: Text either “dance” for the Lipton Iced Tea prize pool or “game” for the Brisk prize pool to short code “87963". You will then be sent a follow up text message requesting you to reply with your email address. You must reply with your email address to receive one (1) Game Play. After your reply to the follow up message is received, you will be sent another text message identifying whether you are a potential Instant Prize Winner or not.

Limit five (5) Game Plays/Sweepstakes entries per Participant per day regardless of the method entry used to enter the Promotion. Limit one (1) Game Play per Code.

FYI: I got a promo code emailed to me for some gears DLC (they are sending out 500k of them) but according to the email it won't work until March 19th so hold onto the email - edit: The code works now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So can we text the number 5 times in one day as an entry? I did it 5 times from the same phone and did not win anything.Also it says in the code I received that it will not be valid until the game is released.

[quote name='vantheman']So can we text the number 5 times in one day as an entry? I did it 5 times from the same phone and did not win anything.Also it says in the code I received that it will not be valid until the game is released.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can text 5 times per phone number per day. I wouldn't recommend doing them one after another since the prizes are spread at random times throughout the contest period (this is how all contests work).

Hold onto your code and you can use it in March.

I think everyone who plays get a free code for some Gears of War Judgement DLC. Thanks OP. Hopefully I win one of the instant win prizes before the contest is over.

Thanks for the heads up. Won a few things via the text method and we had a nice thread for a while where we posted, but that's since died. Might consider reviving it or starting a new one if more contests begin popping up again.

[quote name='megma42']I think I just won an XBOX - thanks OP.

edit: Yep, I'm an instant winner of the XBOX 360 4GB with Kinect. Awesome.[/QUOTE]
Damn, congrats! Nice to see a CAG winning!

If anyone ends up with multiple copies of the DLC and feels like sharing with someone outside of states, drop me a PM.

Thanks.

the dlc is Gears 3 Baird Multiplayer Character. and it doesnt get activated til march 19th or whatever because the game doesnt even come out til then for those wondering.

Sucks since I don't have a phone and I'm using the Text + app. It just doesn't work with these promotional numbers. Anyway if anyone is using multiple phones or something and ends up with a spare code for the Gears DLC I'd really appreciate it if you could send one my way.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']I think everyone who plays get a free code for some Gears of War Judgement DLC.[/QUOTE]
I haven't won one yet, so I'm not entirely convinced.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I haven't won one yet, so I'm not entirely convinced.[/QUOTE]

Check your email. I lost too, but was emailed a code.

i don't have a cell phone so i can't enter the free way,gonna head out 2moro to buy some brisk. see if i can win something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Imcheaptoo']I won't use the Gears DLC code...anyone want it?

Thanks for the thread OP. I'm going for the grand prize lol[/QUOTE]

Ill take it if you still got it

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Check your email. I lost too, but was emailed a code.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I guess I spoke too soon. I did indeed get a code!

[quote name='tk_tymes']Can someone explain something to me? How many texts can I send per day without using a code?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure it's 5 entries in any form allowed per day.

[quote name='kylerg']No email unless you win? Because I never even got a failed to win email.[/QUOTE]

Only thing I get are texts saying I lost.

I won a 1 month xbox live code and a gears of war dlc code.
Ayone know what the gears of war judgement dlc is for?

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Thanks for posting this. I'll check every day on my phone and my wife's.

I just used my dlc code on the Xbox website and it let me redeem it.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this as well. I just redeemed my code via xbox.com

you guys that one the hoodie, points and month of live. are you texting dance or game?
I texted game 9 times and nothing and dance 1 time and nothing

so i tried hunting down a website to send texts for free but nothing,so looks like i need to buy brisk and enter that way,also i'm jealous of all of you winners XP

Thanks for the site. 9th try and got a Gears: Judgment game. As for the DLC, I believe what they mean is that it isn't available to use in any game until the game comes out. Like it would either require a patch, or just requires you to have the game. You should be able to redeem it now.

[quote name='Ai2iK1']I won a 1 month xbox live code and a gears of war dlc code.
Ayone know what the gears of war judgement dlc is for?[/QUOTE]

I redeemed mine and it's for a baird multiplayer character... guessing it's a special skin?

[quote name='strizay']you guys that one the hoodie, points and month of live. are you texting dance or game?
I texted game 9 times and nothing and dance 1 time and nothing[/QUOTE]
I sent only the word "dance".

[quote name='Kanokare']Thanks for the site. 9th try and got a Gears: Judgment game. As for the DLC, I believe what they mean is that it isn't available to use in any game until the game comes out. Like it would either require a patch, or just requires you to have the game. You should be able to redeem it now.[/QUOTE]

When I created this thread, the DLC didn't work. I tried it. It works now.

Just won a t-shirt, not bad. Already have the game ordered so it's nice to get something a little extra (as long as I'll wear it that is...no idea what it looks like).

bread's done
Back