Hitman Absolution 27.99 w fs ps3/360 NEWEGG

[quote name='Tsel']Oh so tempting. If Amazon matches this, I'm in.[/QUOTE]

if i had to guess they are prob only going to go to 30 at best w the lightning deal (which isnt bad fwiw)

[quote name='mikepeluso']Wow this dropped to 27.99 earlier than I thought.[/QUOTE]

because of the game breaking save bug, that corrupts your save, lol It will drop lower

[quote name='YBX87']because of the game breaking save bug, that corrupts your save, lol It will drop lower[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? The game is broken?

[quote name='ck76']Wait, what? The game is broken?[/QUOTE]First I have heard of this as well. Have a few friends that play this and they haven't had any issues.

Supposedly Square has said that the patch in early December fixed the bugs that caused the crash. I haven't found anything online that would say otherwise....I'm guessing it's good to go now.

[quote name='ck76']Wait, what? The game is broken?[/QUOTE]

Played and beat the PS3 version and I didn't experience any game saving bugs.

First time I've heard of this as well. Some references would be cool and even if it is true these kinds of things usually affect a very small amount of people and wouldn't have a impact on the price of a game.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

[quote name='YBX87']honestly, are you ppl that lazy to search it up on google search. here is the link http://www.hitmanforum.com/index.php/topic/57315-the-corrupted-save-thread-consoles/page__st__60[/QUOTE]
about 5-8 people complained of save corrupts (one guy posting 6x about his save corrupt)...but most bad reviews on Amazon don't like it because of the differences from Blood Money. I have read a tip (for PS+ members) stating to copy your saves to the cloud and it's a work around. Sucks that people have to find a work around but for some it's not a total lost. If I decide to get it...I'm going with the PS3 version.

edit: they shouldn't have had any autosaves

[quote name='ryne candy']about 5-8 people complained of save corrupts (one guy posting 6x about his save corrupt)...but most bad reviews on Amazon don't like it because of the differences from Blood Money. I have read a tip (for PS+ members) stating to copy your saves to the cloud and it's a work around. Sucks that people have to find a work around but for some it's not a total lost. If I decide to get it...I'm going with the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]
the link i gave is just from one source, there are other boards/forums filled with the same complaints. Take it however you will/ want.

[quote name='ck76']Wait, what? The game is broken?[/QUOTE]

I rented this back right around a week after its release and I didn't have any problems with corrupt saves on the PS3. Played it for about 25-30 hours and nothing.

No mention of also Guild Wars 2 for $39.99 with code EMCXWVV222, Far Cry 3 PC for $34.99 (EMCXWVV223), BLOPS2 for PC for $39.99 (EMCXWVV224), Mists of Pandaria: Collector's Edition for $59.99 (EMCXWVV99), and Halo 4 for $39.99 regularly, and Fling Smash for $11.99, all with free shipping on Newegg? Well now readers know.

When I redboxed this back in November, my game save on the 360 was wiped out, and I had to run through 2/3 of the game all over again. I hope they've fixed this, because the price is tempting.

Got one off of Amazon for 29.99 in the gold box deal. Figured, the $2 difference is made up by two day shipping.

[quote name='PapiChullo']Got one off of Amazon for 29.99 in the gold box deal. Figured, the $2 difference is made up by two day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Did the same. Seems like a good enough deal. I'll trade it here once I'm done :D

bread's done
Back