Wii Bit.Trip Complete $11.66, Prime shipping

[quote name='token2k6']I grabbed one, thanks OP! It'll likely stay sealed.[/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly. just cant pass up cheap, neat trippy games.

[quote name='token2k6']I grabbed one, thanks OP! It'll likely stay sealed.[/QUOTE]

the hell? play the game it's the best game for the wii

This is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite game on the Wii, great for anyone who likes retro (yet still fresh) gameplay matched with an excellent chiptune soundtrack. For every person out there who would rather engross themselves in an epic journey (like Xenoblade, which is pretty great) there is another individual who would rather play (or only have time for) shorter gaming sessions, which Bit.Trip Complete is one of the best titles you can get on the Wii.

I'd open it up just to get the soundtrack at the very least, but of course play the game if you already haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually picked it up from Amazon for $13.13 ! The price dropped while I was checking out, thanks!

haha, I just meant it'd stay sealed b/c I've tried to put my Wii days behind me and currently just shelve any pick ups I get. I have never played a bit.trip game, but after y'alls comments, I guess I will tear into this :)

[quote name='illennium']The are several third-party sellers battling for lowest price so this could keep going lower over the next couple of days.[/QUOTE]

+1

$12.72 from another seller, fulfilled by Amazon w/ FSSS.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']This is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite game on the Wii, great for anyone who likes retro (yet still fresh) gameplay matched with an excellent chiptune soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

And what about the story?

Does this game have any potential of it being worth more in the future? I've played half of the games in the collection already, and I'm not sure if I should repurchase.

[quote name='emperordahc']$11.99. Wow.[/QUOTE]

I picked one up for $11.93, in stock in a few days, it seems that the price went back up to $13.99.

[quote name='skiizim']I picked one up for $11.93, in stock in a few days, it seems that the price went back up to $13.99.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'll just wait it out and see if it drops again. Waited twenty minutes and missed it. :)

Playing the demos from the Wii shop. Really ticked that I missed it st $11. :/

3ds version down to $11, but its problems don't seem worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 3ds version and didn't really notice any problems. Not saying its doesn't have problems (not familiar with how the games are supposed to play) but it doesnt seem as broken as reviews make it seem. Just my two cents.

[quote name='emperordahc']Playing the demos from the Wii shop. Really ticked that I missed it st $11. :/

3ds version down to $11, but its problems don't seem worth it.[/QUOTE]

It's fine, really. It doesn't have the challenge levels, but they're pretty easy. It's annoying buggy, not game-breaking buggy, and only very briefly

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']Another merchant selling it for $12.32, with free shipping. Let the price war begin![/QUOTE]

I just happened to hit my bookmark and see the $12.32 pop up. I pulled the trigger.

Played that Bit.Trip Runner demo over and over several evenings ago... not missing out, I'm locking in that price and being happy.

I purchased mine for $11.81, and bundled it with other items already in my shopping cart. I don't mind that it won't be in stock for a few days, I just want the nice low price.

Amazon shipped mine via UPS, but light ice kept them from delivering yesterday. Didn't realize that they won't deliver on Saturday, even though they failed, because Saturday delivery option wasn't used.

My USPS mail ran juussstttt fine. Not happy. :(

[quote name='kodave']Down to $11.66 w/ FSSS at the moment but only 3 left in stock from that seller.[/QUOTE]

thanks

bread's done
Back