Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition [Xbox 360] $9.99

It became unavailable a couple of times while I was adding things to my cart for FSSS, but it did work... keep trying!!! $10 is a steal for this great game. I already have the royal edition for PS3 but wanted to play it on the 360 since I have the first one on 360..

[quote name='Asgardian']It became unavailable a couple of times while I was adding things to my cart for FSSS, but it did work... keep trying!!! $10 is a steal for this great game. I already have the royal edition for PS3 but wanted to play it on the 360 since I have the first one on 360..[/QUOTE]

I don't see that

[quote name='cobaltD']it says it will be in stock on january 30th[/QUOTE]

Where do you see that? I see the "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock"

[quote name='roundhouse']Damn I really want the PS3 version @ $10.[/QUOTE]

Look on PSN. I think it only costs $10 there. It was on sale for 50% off (so at $5) a few weeks ago. So it should only be 10 now.

The game seems pretty crappy though :( even for the 5 bucks I spent

Just an fyi for folks ordering from topware. I ordered the CE last week and received an email today from them saying they've been having issues with their amazon marketplace account. She wanted me to be aware that my parcel is coming from Germany (it shipped DHL today) and it will take a few (4-6) weeks.

I'm assuming the same is true for the royal editions that are fulfilled by topware. I'm sure most of you are not buying to put this in your console immediately, however, just know it could take a long time to receive your game.

[quote name='ishkabibbel2000']Where do you see that? I see the "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock"[/QUOTE]

that's what the OP stated. you'll have to ask him where he got that information.

[quote name='cobaltD']that's what the OP stated. you'll have to ask him where he got that information.[/QUOTE]
Prob someone canceled the backorder from when i posted this stuff. Got me why another thread was made for this but ok.... :D

[quote name='bg2001']Look on PSN. I think it only costs $10 there. It was on sale for 50% off (so at $5) a few weeks ago. So it should only be 10 now.

The game seems pretty crappy though :( even for the 5 bucks I spent[/QUOTE]

Yea, I got it for $5 on PSN, but I liked it so much now I want the physical copy and this velvet edition looks really cool. You should def give this game a chance, I was hooked on it pretty bad. If you can look past some of the rough edges, it's a much more enjoyable experience than Skyrim.

bread's done
Back