Front Mission "Evolved" PC $3.95 Amazon Prime Eligible

If you're a fan of any of the prior Front Mission games or enjoy a solid, fun third person shooter... DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.

[quote name='bardockkun']If you're a fan of any of the prior Front Mission games or enjoy a solid, fun third person shooter... DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.[/QUOTE]
HAHA....no kidding. I was very disappointed. Back to FM3 for me.

[quote name='bardockkun']If you're a fan of any of the prior Front Mission games or enjoy a solid, fun third person shooter... DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.[/QUOTE]
I disagree. This isn't the first time FM has strayed from it's so called "Strategy RPG roots"

Gun Hazard?
FM Alternative?
Front Mission Online?
Other mediums?

If you are a TRUE Front Mission fan and have an open mind. BUY IT.
It's not the best game on the planet, but easily worth the price.

Though I assume like most people, FM3 (The most dumbed down entry in the strategy titles) was your first title in the series.

[quote name='MrBonk']I disagree. This isn't the first time FM has strayed from it's so called "Strategy RPG roots"

Gun Hazard?
FM Alternative?
Front Mission Online?
Other mediums?

If you are a TRUE Front Mission fan and have an open mind. BUY IT.
It's not the best game on the planet, but easily worth the price.

Though I assume like most people, FM3 (The most dumbed down entry in the strategy titles) was your first title in the series.[/QUOTE]
I Like solid, fun 3rd person shooters first and foremost. This certainly wasn't by any means and that's all it strived to be. So in that regard it's just a terrible game because there's no real strategy, just sigh heavily and deal with a lazy shooter where the mech mechanics actually worked against the game. Oh look, my legs blew off again and now I'm slow as fuck OR "why am I forced to have to take this loadout on my mech when I enjoyed what I was wearing?"

Plus it was made by a US company and had nothing to do with any of the prior games. This was a game for no one. Not true fans, no one, but people looking for a 3rd person shooter with mechs and it failed at that.

How is the first Front Mission game that was on SNES? I plan on getting a Repro of that game in english and wanted to know how good it was. I have Front Mission 3 as well.

bread's done
Back