• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

http://www.joystiq.c...c-wii-u-on-may/

If I were Sony I would've tried to get revelations as a Sony exlcusive added in the PS3 copies of RE:6 for $70-$80 & have a PSvita version at the same time.

With Capcom stating RE franchise being sluggish wonder will they return to the true roots of the franchise vs the action heavy version.

#2 WRXKayaker

WRXKayaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Nice to see that it has a release date. I'm looking forward to playing this eventually. $50 is a bit steep for a handheld port. I"ll probably pick it up when it's in the $20-30 range.

If only Capcom would release an HD Collection of the Gamecube exclusives, RE:Zero and RE: Remake, they would be back in my good graces.

Currently Playing:   :pc: Batman: Arkham Origins     :ps3: Far Cry 3

Recently Completed:    :pc: Bioshock Infinite   :ps3: GTA V

Steam Profile

#3 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Nice to see that it has a release date. I'm looking forward to playing this eventually. $50 is a bit steep for a handheld port. I"ll probably pick it up when it's in the $20-30 range.

If only Capcom would release an HD Collection of the Gamecube exclusives, RE:Zero and RE: Remake, they would be back in my good graces.

This, but I thought I had read that RE:make and RE:Zero were Nintendo only (thus why they got re-releases on Wii).

$50 is way too much IMO, but hopefully since they are charging so much they won't gimp the trophies like they did on Code Veronica X HD, RE4 HD, and Darkside and Umbrella Chronicles.

Also, if this is getting a disc release then there is always the possibility of finding a cheap(er) copy later. I'm looking at you RE Chronicles HD games.

#4 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I hope this strategy bites Capcom in the ass. They are asking way too much and completely shunned the Vita!
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes