Use my GCU 20% off from Best Buy

sgand

CAGiversary!
Feedback
256 (100%)
1. For no charge, I can turn your Paypal into Amazon credit. If you want to use your Paypal on Amazon, and don't have the means to do so, send me what you need and I'll get you a gift card for the amount. This is just a service for those with no way to use their Paypal at Amazon, since they don't accept it. There are no discounts. I cannot convert Amazon or any other type of currency for Paypal.

2. Use my GCU 20% off discount to buy any game you like and have it shipped directly to you. There will be no refunds, please make sure you 100% want the game before I buy it for you. There is no fee for this, you pay the exact amount.

3. Minecraft X1 digital code $10

Last edited by a moderator:
in your picture it looks like corn under the steelbook
and pictures for
Mafia II
Lion King Diamond Edition
Battle: Los Angeles
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Resident Evil Extinction
Resident Evil AfterLife
Snow White and the Huntsman

[quote name='strizay']who is on the back of your Batman Arkham City Batman cover steel?
[/QUOTE]

I did you one better and upped some pics. Catwoman.

[quote name='starmask2k3']in your picture it looks like corn under the steelbook
and pictures for
Mafia II
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Resident Evil Extinction
Resident Evil AfterLife
Snow White and the Huntsman[/QUOTE]

Pics have been added.

[quote name='sgand']I did you one better and upped some pics. Catwoman.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the effort Buddy. too bad I already have that one. I need Joker, Penguin and 2-Face in G1. Thanks though.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']How much for AC3?[/QUOTE]

AC3 is $15 shipped. It'll be even cheaper if bought with something else.

How much are the ones I pm u about also can u put which ones come with the movies and which ones are steelbook only

[quote name='starmask2k3']How much are the ones I pm u about also can u put which ones come with the movies and which ones are steelbook only[/QUOTE]

It's late and that's a pretty tall order. I will get you a quote tomorrow. I was also planning on adding which cases have movies so that should be posted then as well.

[quote name='diazt350']I don't know how to price steelbooks really but how does 20 for Batman/AC3?[/QUOTE]

PMed.

[quote name='starmask2k3']in your picture it looks like corn under the steelbook
and pictures for
Mafia II
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Resident Evil Extinction
Resident Evil AfterLife
Snow White and the Huntsman[/QUOTE]

9 steelbooks. For $171 shipped, that's with a big discount in combined shipping.

[quote name='starmask2k3']9 steelbooks. For $171 shipped, that's with a big discount in combined shipping.[/QUOTE]

My prices are a mixture of what I paid for them and the going rate on various sites. You can also make an offer. There are plenty of lowball threads here which is probably what you're looking for. This is not one of them.

You asked for 9 Steelbooks. Shipping is $13 ($11.35 Priority box plus supplies). That would make each Steelbook $17.50 if you were to divide them up equally (they weren't). Most of the ones you picked have the movie included, so that means a higher price than an empty case.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sgand']My prices are a mixture of what I paid for them and the going rate on various sites. You can also make an offer. There are plenty of lowball threads herich is probably what you're looking for. This is not one of them.[/QUOTE]

How much was the total before the big discount in combined shipping.

[quote name='starmask2k3']How much was the total before the big discount in combined shipping.[/QUOTE]

I'll gladly continue with you via PM.

im interested in Salt only because of Angelina jolie lol
Could you ship it through first class mail?

I offer $8

thank you

bread's done
Back