Photo
- - - - -

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (Japanese version) - $39.99 PlayAsia.com - 24 hours

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

http://www.play-asia...en-70-5erl.html

Got this in an email from Play-Asia. $39.99 for 22 hours or until they run out of copies. About 1200 left as of this posting. It's the Japanese version ("Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban", still no word on an English localization) so you'll need to be able to read Japanese and have a Japanese 3DS.

#2 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Yeah, I just got this email as well.

Any chance of this game having an "ENGLISH" option like the first few PW games? That would be awesome, and I would order ASAP!

#3 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'm not aware of one, but even if it does you'd need a Japanese 3DS to play it (stupid region-lock). Wanted to mention for the people here who do have one.

#4 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

I'm not aware of one, but even if it does you'd need a Japanese 3DS to play it (stupid region-lock). Wanted to mention for the people here who do have one.

Damn, I forgot all about that.

"N", you guys suck, and not in a good way. LOL

#5 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

I'll release in the US possible around FALL 2013 ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#6 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

I almost bought the last game they had on special, the game from monolith soft, and then it got announced for localization a week later. I'd hold off on this one.

#7 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'm not worried about this title not getting localized. I can wait.

#8 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

I just got a JP 3DS, but I feel this game is far too text heavy for me to work with. I'll wait for a localization as well. Really good price considering the usual value of JP 3DS titles.

Firepowerr.png