ARenzo

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005VBVQDI/

#2 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Great price but I think it has been under $17 for a long time now.
Posted Image

#3 captainenforcer

captainenforcer

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, it's been hovering around this price for a while now. Picked it up about a month ago for this price. Thanks though.

#4 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Currently playing the 3rd game right now. Regular enemies seem easier than the first game, but man the bosses own you until you learn their patterns. Then (at least so far), they're a breeze. No way I would play the regular edition without the gold continue system though.

laboy229.png

#5 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

The deal is back again. Showing up as $15.49.
Posted Image

#6 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

What is up with these HD collections not wanting to drop in price? It seems like they all reach $15-20 and then hover there forever.

I've been eying this, Sly and PoP and I don't think I've ever seen them go below $15 (I'm sure they probably have and I just missed them).

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#7 Olengie

Olengie

Minato Arisato is the Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

Sly Cooper Collection was $10 during Black Friday at Walmart and Amazon.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#8 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

Thanks, I keep looking, and forgot I bought the game.

#9 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

What is up with these HD collections not wanting to drop in price? It seems like they all reach $15-20 and then hover there forever.

I've been eying this, Sly and PoP and I don't think I've ever seen them go below $15 (I'm sure they probably have and I just missed them).

2 Black Friday in a row Sly was $10, PoP was $10 or $13 on Gamefly, and DMC Collection was $10 from that gamespot friday video blog deal which I missed out on. Tomb Raider Collection was $5-$10 from Best Buy at one point. I'd say Splinter Cell Collection and Silent Hill Collection are 2 that don't want to drop below $16.

I'm still waiting on GoW:Origins. Doesn't help that GoW Collection came out, but those are digital and I own the other 3 already.

#10 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

There was that one sale at Gamestop where they had the HD Collections 50% Off with a Coupon.

I agree, I hope to see the Splinter Cell and Silent Hill Collection might not drop down to its current state. But who knows, it might drop down a bit.

Plus, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Collection is being released this year as well. And its might value might stay for a bit too.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#11 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Kinda funny that the two collections there were mediocre ports are holding their value.

#12 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

baffling

#13 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

When will Ratchet drop?
That is the best of the bunch
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#14 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

Now:
15.49 isomer games fulfillment amazon
15.76 from amazon direct

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#15 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

^ Ah man didn't Tomb Raider ever went that low. I missed it. I would love to see it drop to 10 on Amazon, that's pretty much my buy price since I have Underworld on PSN.

#16 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

2 Black Friday in a row Sly was $10, PoP was $10 or $13 on Gamefly, and DMC Collection was $10 from that gamespot friday video blog deal which I missed out on. Tomb Raider Collection was $5-$10 from Best Buy at one point. I'd say Splinter Cell Collection and Silent Hill Collection are 2 that don't want to drop below $16.

I'm still waiting on GoW:Origins. Doesn't help that GoW Collection came out, but those are digital and I own the other 3 already.

Damn, I missed Sly twice!? I can understand missing it at WM (I avoid WM like the plague) but how the Fuck did I miss Amazon? Was it a lightning deal or something? But still, given its age, you'd think it would be $15 or less already as the standard price.

I'm never buying anything from GF again. Every game I've purchased from them look like trash.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#17 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

Damn, I missed Sly twice!? I can understand missing it at WM (I avoid WM like the plague) but how the Fuck did I miss Amazon? Was it a lightning deal or something? But still, given its age, you'd think it would be $15 or less already as the standard price.

I'm never buying anything from GF again. Every game I've purchased from them look like trash.

It was originally a Lightning Deal but Amazon changed the price to $10 anyway. II missed the first Amazon deal but got to order it later.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#18 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

^ Ah man didn't Tomb Raider ever went that low. I missed it. I would love to see it drop to 10 on Amazon, that's pretty much my buy price since I have Underworld on PSN.

Tomb Raider Collection dropped to around $7.50 at BB before. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#19 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Tomb Raider Collection dropped to around $7.50 at BB before. :)

I still remember they canceled my order, and gave me $10 instead. Used that to get RDR goty for $10.