Lg 55 lm4600 3d tv cheap

tomden02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know it's not games but had to get this out to be seen

This tv is onsale for 849.99 at sears.com and if you are a shop your way rewards member you will get an additional 250000 rewards points which is 250.00 plus 8.50 reg rewards points.....also if you use sears card you get another 5 percent off.....bringing the total cost down to about 607.00 after tax .......incredible deal

http://www.shopyourway.com/lg-55-led...4600/162487396

This is a whole new class of confusing what a gift card deal actually means. You can't subtract the $250+ from the price of the TV. You are paying full price for the TV and getting $250+ off of something else. Or to put it another way, you're getting $250+ off of a TV PLUS more than $250+ of other purchases.

Not to say it isn't a good deal, though.

[quote name='crunchewy']This is a whole new class of confusing what a gift card deal actually means. You can't subtract the $250+ from the price of the TV. You are paying full price for the TV and getting $250+ off of something else. Or to put it another way, you're getting $250+ off of a TV PLUS more than $250+ of other purchases.

Not to say it isn't a good deal, though.[/QUOTE]

You mean I can't use a gift card I receive for purchasing an item before actually purchasing it to use on it? Weird...

Yea I know it's not off the price of the tv but still you get 250.00 to spend on something else in sears...so it is a great ..you actually get 258490 points ..I did it today and had points in my account 4 hrs later

^Thanks. I never would have seen that.

I ended up with a 50" Panasonic Plasma 3D Smart TV for $850 that came with a free 250GB XBox about 3 months ago. But if this deal and that deal came up at the same time, I probably would have actually jumped on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchewy']This is a whole new class of confusing what a gift card deal actually means. You can't subtract the $250+ from the price of the TV. You are paying full price for the TV and getting $250+ off of something else. Or to put it another way, you're getting $250+ off of a TV PLUS more than $250+ of other purchases.

This is correct logic, but there are some people who would consider this as good as good as cash. I know I've gotten a lot of deals (Amazon promo credits, BB GC, etc) where I feel comfortable mentally considering it as good as getting the original item discounted because I know I'm going to spend the money.

No joke. I bought a 3D LG HDTV at Amazon on September 1st and it broke in only 3 months. I barely watch the tv and suddenly a lot of horizontal lines appeared all over the screen! It didn't matter if I watched TV, watch cable, play a game, the lines were, and still are, there. The really bad part is that the LG customer service is extremely awful. It seems that they just want to avoid what I say and they refuse to provide me any kind of repair. If you buy a LG tv, let's say, and it stops working, and you try to communicate with customer service, they will schedule you with a repairman who is suppose to visit you at home to check the TV, he will never be there and you will need to make a new appointment, then they will tell you, "We're sorry, we do not cover warranty for TVs bought from Amazon," that's what they told me. I got tired of calling customer service already. I have called them about 10 times and they are always like, "call this number, they will help you further." Also, they tell me to call Sears so a repairman from sears can repair my tv and if I call Sears, they refuse to help me because I did not buy the TV at Sears... In other words, I highly do not recommend getting any LG TV. I loved LG but after this HORRIBLE experience, I will never buy from them again. My tv is just there... waiting for the 1 year LG warranty to expire as it waits for a repairman to come and fix it. I do not even watch it anymore. All those horrible lines on the screen are so annoying... ugh! And I guess that if a repairman comes to "repair" the TV he will be like "I need these parts but they are not covered by warranty so you will need to pay for them."...

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this but this thread should not be here anyway and it will be probably deleted so yeah... LG customer service is awful. If I was going to buy another HDTV, I would make a little research and find out which company has the better customer service. Good luck!

[quote name='tomden02']Yea I know it's not off the price of the tv but still you get 250.00 to spend on something else in sears...so it is a great ..you actually get 258490 points ..I did it today and had points in my account 4 hrs later[/QUOTE]

how many pairs of glasses did it come with?

i will agree this not a gaming deal, but a very nice deal too anyone who could not afford a nice tv before now a chance since it income tax time

edited
deleted my old post i linked too wrong model -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely does work ...I did it today and already have the points and it comes with 4 pairs of 3d glasses...all hooked up and a stunning picture

[quote name='Ashlee']No joke. I bought a 3D LG HDTV at Amazon on September 1st and it broke in only 3 months. I barely watch the tv and suddenly a lot of horizontal lines appeared all over the screen! It didn't matter if I watched TV, watch cable, play a game, the lines were, and still are, there. The really bad part is that the LG customer service is extremely awful. It seems that they just want to avoid what I say and they refuse to provide me any kind of repair. If you buy a LG tv, let's say, and it stops working, and you try to communicate with customer service, they will schedule you with a repairman who is suppose to visit you at home to check the TV, he will never be there and you will need to make a new appointment, then they will tell you, "We're sorry, we do not cover warranty for TVs bought from Amazon," that's what they told me. I got tired of calling customer service already. I have called them about 10 times and they are always like, "call this number, they will help you further." Also, they tell me to call Sears so a repairman from sears can repair my tv and if I call Sears, they refuse to help me because I did not buy the TV at Sears... In other words, I highly do not recommend getting any LG TV. I loved LG but after this HORRIBLE experience, I will never buy from them again. My tv is just there... waiting for the 1 year LG warranty to expire as it waits for a repairman to come and fix it. I do not even watch it anymore. All those horrible lines on the screen are so annoying... ugh! And I guess that if a repairman comes to "repair" the TV he will be like "I need these parts but they are not covered by warranty so you will need to pay for them."...

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this but this thread should not be here anyway and it will be probably deleted so yeah... LG customer service is awful. If I was going to buy another HDTV, I would make a little research and find out which company has the better customer service. Good luck![/QUOTE]

not sure which model you bought so i check reviews on this one at amazon, 92 reviews, 4 stars overall, but feel free too read the 1-2 stars reviews before anyone buys this too see if it worth it too you, just want give people options
http://www.amazon.com/LG-55LS4600-5...sr_1_3_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

not sure which model you bought so i check reviews on this one at amazon, 92 reviews, 4 stars overall, but feel free too read the 1-2 stars reviews before anyone buys this too see if it worth it too you, just want give people options
http://www.amazon.com/LG-55LS4600-55...owViewpoints=1

Wrong tv this is the lm4600 not the ls4600

[quote name='tomden02']No 120hz[/QUOTE]

No, it's "trumotion 120hz"

the actual panel is 60

pretty shady practice by LG on just about all of their tv's below the 7000 series.

[quote name='tomden02']Might be but still has a outstanding picture on bluray and 3d...and for less than half the price of the 7600 you can't beat it[/QUOTE]

a panasonic 50ut50 plasma would be a much better investment for a tad bit more (albeit a tad smaller screen).

Although I'm a Shop your way Rewards member, I've never really used the card. How exactly does the 250k translate to a gift card? Useable only at Kmart or Sears?

Maybe I'm crazy, but all I see is "earn 8500" points on the page. I let it get as far as the place order page, and never saw anything about 25k points except for 1 review that mentioned getting $250 in rewards.

MjC

I thought that this was obvious, but congratulations for feeling the need to point out that you can't use a gift card you receive for a purchase until after you've made the purchase. :roll:

Getting $250 or so back is a great deal, OP. I'd be all over this if I lived near a Sears and shopped there regularly.

im looking to buy a new company that wont cost alot maybe it has 1 client or 5 or w/e

with a good website setup and everything ready im even willing to buy a company that has no clients

please give me traffic, info and expenses and also price

bread's done
Back