Subway Avatar Monkey prop

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#31 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

Tried everything to get a code for the shirt and PS3 theme and cannot get either. Shit's broke and that's sad. Was looking to adding both to my collection.

#32 maggot_alchemist

maggot_alchemist

Son of Anarchy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

Thanks op.

#33 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

it's Green Arrow DLC for the game right? I didn't try for the theme or the Flash shirt.

#34 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

If anyone knows what I am talking about, the best way to get it, and the way I did it was to:
CLick the like button, launch developer tools, search for "has-liked", where it says "display: none;" change to "display: block;"... the options should show after. (I develop websites so...)

#35 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

For those experiencing the blinking problem (after liking the page refreshes preventing you from choosing your avatar item)
Solution: Right when you like it, turn OFF your wifi. Your page should be stuck on the avatar selection screen. After done selecting, turn ON your wifi and hit CONFIRM

#36 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

If anyone knows what I am talking about, the best way to get it, and the way I did it was to:
CLick the like button, launch developer tools, search for "has-liked", where it says "display: none;" change to "display: block;"... the options should show after. (I develop websites so...)

I have a very vague sense of what you're talking about, but I tried it and it doesn't find "has-liked" anywhere. I can find it in the source, but it won't let me edit anything.

#37 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Thanks mate, that worked a treat

#38 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

Worked, but now I just get code not found :( Sucks, but thanks! I hope they replenish the codes. Would really love a PS3 theme.

#39 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

nevermind, got a code now! YAY!

#40 cin84_12

cin84_12

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Worked for me in Chrome after turning Adblock off.

#41 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Using Firefox here, worked fine and I got both avatar / themes for both consoles and both Arrow DLC for both consoles. The Arrow DLC will be emailed when the game is released, like the GOW DLC we are working on. I got the error code not found message also, but the code was right above it for both consoles.

#42 EvilMe

EvilMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

thanks. works like a charm

#43 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Got the psn theme and the green arrow dlc oufit for ps3. Couldn't get the flash t-shirt, but oh well. Thanks OP

#44 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

#45 Bossman94

Bossman94

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Can somebody get me a ps3 theme my didnt work:(

#46 tier1dc

tier1dc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

developer options? firefox or chrome?

#47 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

I can't click on the I accept the following button, but I was able to get the t-shirt/dlc code, but not the theme for PS3 as well :P

EDIT: was able to click it after I loaded the page up a second time :D

659629.png?68329996

#48 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

got the theme but couldn't get the Flash shirt....i really wanted that shirt!
Posted Image

#49 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

thanks, got the ps3 theme and dlc

SHINOBI_3.png3d1v.gif

#50 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

wow glad I caught this. Nice of friggin Gamestop to tell me about this when I preordered it (>>)

At least I got in the first votre round to get tha tgreen arrow alternate :D Guess not tha tmany people know about this... (first 5000 for dlc skin only?)

Man 5 dlc skins for voting! That's a great reward for true fans of the game XD

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#51 No121Else

No121Else

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

"Sorry... code not found"

Posted Image
So lift your voices high, higher than the mountains of their spite. We are we are the fearless, the ruthless, the heralds of our time.

#52 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

Got an Arrow skin, but code not found for the Flash shirt.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#53 tier1dc

tier1dc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

would someone please explain how to get the PSN theme? I've tried firefox and chrome and just get the flash. Do I have to actually use ie?

#54 RonnieWrecked

RonnieWrecked

i starred in a snuff film

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

thanks op!

just got a flash shirt.

i tried earlier and didn't get a code, so i removed the app from facebook and unliked the page. then i turned off my ad blocker and still got the "sorry out of codes" message but after a second or two a code appeared above that text for my shirt.

#55 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

Couldn't manage to get it to work in Firefox (even with turning wi-fi off/on) but Chrome worked fine. Got The Flash t-shirt.

#56 bugeater

bugeater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

Managed to get it in Opera. If you right-click Like then select Inspect Element, you can search for has-liked (via tab in the right pane) and change the aforementioned value to block (double click it in the left pane to edit), then close out of the tool and you should be able to select your platform and gender to get the shirt.

#57 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Tried said solutions. Still won't work. Tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome. What the hell do you do after changing it to "display: block;" -- because nothing happens, no matter what I try and do.

Edit: Holy sheep shit on a shingle, it took me downloading Safari and Opera to finally get it .. with Opera. Thank you, bugeater, for the tip. I'll set a reminder to give you a gift basket full of delicious bugs for birthday.

Edited by HydroX, 06 February 2013 - 08:24 AM.

#58 tier1dc

tier1dc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

Managed to get it in Opera. If you right-click Like then select Inspect Element, you can search for has-liked (via tab in the right pane) and change the aforementioned value to block (double click it in the left pane to edit), then close out of the tool and you should be able to select your platform and gender to get the shirt.

thank you. This injustice website is fucked hard if this kind of end around is required to access it.

thanks again

#59 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

That was a pain to get a Flash shirt but I just managed to finally get a code.

#60 argyle

argyle

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

After fiddling with this for a few minutes, I just decided I don't need a fake shirt this badly. :-P Thanks anyway OP!
Posted Image