Finding Nemo BD+DVD $16.29 @ Amazon, $11.29 @ Best Buy YMMV

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Finding Nemo

Alternatively, you can PM this at Best Buy and use a $5 U&S coupon (obtained after trading in a DVD) to make it $15.93 before tax. YMMV on this as a disclaimer, but I'd assume most everyone shouldn't have a problem. Very likely the best price you will find on this movie, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BackInBlack']This is down to $16.51 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Amazon is playing yo-yo with the price as this was the original price, then up to the posted amount, then back down and now is $19.99. Really irritating.

fuck Amazon. Saw that it dropped again, loaded the page on my phone, went to Best Buy, and by the time someone at CS got to us, the price had gone back up to $21. Frustrating, but also kind of humorous.

On top of that, we bought an open box Wii U Pro controller with the coupon and when we got home the box had a Wii Classic Pro controller in it instead. 0 for 2...

Sorry to go a bit off topic here, but is BB price matching Amazon year-round now? I thought they were only doing it through the Christmas period.

[quote name='Squall835']Sorry to go a bit off topic here, but is BB price matching Amazon year-round now? I thought they were only doing it through the Christmas period.[/QUOTE]
It's here to stay.

bread's done
Back