Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets $39.99 Pre-Order at Play-Asia

That's really damn cheap. I payed a little over $100 for mine--I did get the LE Box set, though. Be warned that these two games don't hold up that well compared to the other 360 Cave shmups; they're still good, though.

I paid full price for Otomedius Excellent (Not a smart choice lol). These have to give me more enjoyment then Otomedius.

Thanks for the heads up! Been wanting a copy for quite some time now but couldn't bring myself to pay the insane amount the game sells for. I was hoping the "Cave Shooting Collection" would be both affordable and entirely region free but that doesn't seem like a possibility so I'll happily settle for Muchi at an affordable price.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Probably should ask elsewhere, but what other Cave games are region free? I know Deathsmiles II isn't. gonna preorder this, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Mushihimesama Futari 1.5

Esgaluda II (as long as it isn't from the faceplate pack) - The GH and original print of the regular edition both are.

DoDonPachi Resurrection from the UK is also region free.

EDIT: Ninja'ed :razz:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Mushihimesama Futari 1.5

Esgaluda II (as long as it isn't from the faceplate pack) - The GH and original print of the regular edition both are.

DoDonPachi Resurrection from the UK is also region free.

EDIT: Ninja'ed :razz:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mark_IV']Dodonpachi Resurrection
Espgaluda II: Black Label Platinum Collection
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5

All of the above are region free.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to both of you above. Going to check those out now. Someone should make a region free game list for 360/ps3 games that haven't come out in the states.

Yup. You can also buy Deathsmiles IIX on the US 360 store as a digital download for $30. It's well worth it, too. DSIIX is really damn good.

Want to grab this. I hope as a reprint they don't add region protection. Might wait until after it get re-released before I order.

[quote name='shivan128']is this a reprint of the original? I have the LE sealed but this version is not HD. Do they plan on making this one HD?[/QUOTE]

It's the platinum hits version (Cave the Best)

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Someone should make a region free game list for 360/ps3 games that haven't come out in the states.[/QUOTE]

For 360 there's this. All PS3 games are region-free.

I love you OP! This is the only region free shmup I don't have and I wasn't willing to shell out the big bucks for it. I have been waiting patiently in the hopes of a reprint and low and behold we have one. In for a pre-order since it won't ever get lower than this! :D:D:D

Got the LE edition but this looks great for anything who missed out. What ever happened to the CAVE super bundle set they were going to release with all of their games?

[quote name='Zaku77']Yup. You can also buy Deathsmiles IIX on the US 360 store as a digital download for $30. It's well worth it, too. DSIIX is really damn good.[/QUOTE]

...And Guwange (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Guwange/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a78). For a different Cave experience, there's Nin2-Jump (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/NIN2-JUMP/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b25).

(And, of course, Deathsmiles and Akai Katana available stateside in disc form)

Have we covered EVERYTHING now?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']My LE box set is still sealed :razz:

Guess I should just get this one and keep the LE sealed[/QUOTE]

Then open it and enjoy it!

[quote name='ryosnk']Picking this up with Eschantos.[/QUOTE]

I've forgotten about that game. I noticed the original version has no region protection, but the "Wonder Price Version" is not confirmed for having no region protection. Any idea for sure if it is or isn't compatible with NTSC?

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I just saw on a shmup forum that it apparently is region free. May order this one as well.

[quote name='JStryke']I've forgotten about that game. I noticed the original version has no region protection, but the "Wonder Price Version" is not confirmed for having no region protection. Any idea for sure if it is or isn't compatible with NTSC?

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I just saw on a shmup forum that it apparently is region free. May order this one as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that.

Eschantos is so ugly, but the soundtrack is really awesome...sigh, I'll be picking it up, it comes with 3 games after all.

And thanks OP for the heads up, I can never keep track of these SHMUP re-releases on X360.

[quote name='JStryke']I've forgotten about that game. I noticed the original version has no region protection, but the "Wonder Price Version" is not confirmed for having no region protection. Any idea for sure if it is or isn't compatible with NTSC?

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I just saw on a shmup forum that it apparently is region free. May order this one as well.[/QUOTE]

It definitely is. I have the Wonder Price version and it plays in my US 360.

My preorder of this just came in and I can confirm that it does work on NA 360s. Very fun Cave shmup and it is still available for 39.90.

I have heard Pink Sweets is actually a game that supports co-op well rather than the other games where it's just two guys in a score/power system designed for one.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I have heard Pink Sweets is actually a game that supports co-op well rather than the other games where it's just two guys in a score/power system designed for one.[/QUOTE]

That would be cool to see. Hope so.

bread's done
Back