The Definitive Region Free Import Game List

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Any game with a * by it may need an English walkthrough to play. Obviously all games from the UK and Australia are in English. Anybody care to go through the list seeing any other games that may need a *?

#32 apa8ren9

apa8ren9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

This is a very good resource. I wanted Okami and I was holding out getting it on PSN. Now that I know there is an option to get a physical copy with English subtitles, I will get that instead. I never knew it existed! Thanks for this thread!

Edited by apa8ren9, 05 February 2013 - 02:49 AM.
add line

#33 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

Does anyone know if House of the Dead 4 came out on disc in Japan for PS3?

#34 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Doesn't look like it.

#35 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Quick bump. I got my copy of Okami, takes forever to install (game does not "load" off disc, it installs the game period.

When it came up and the opening movie loaded up, it was in JPN, jammed the start and other buttons and nothing happened....I was like wth.....:cry: Then I jammed the start button some more and up came the start screen, thankfully in full english. Started it, and yes it's in english as well.

Lastly it included a playview code for PSN Asia accounts to download a scroll viewer, whatever that is. Still nice to see some free DLC with the game, nice to have it on disc for $10 premium.

Just wanted to let everyone know, who was interested.
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#36 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

I know this thread is old but its useful (I found it looking for a list). I also wanted to add that Eye of Judgment for PSP was digital only in the US but had a physical release in EU.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Dark Souls (Replay)   :3ds: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy   :psp: Valkyria Chronicles II

Recently Completed -  :ps3: Rain 2/2    :ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 3/1  :3ds: The Starship Damrey 3/2   :psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana 3/8

Selling  :psp: Class of Heroes II PSN Codes $10 

#37 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

The holy grail PS3 import for me is an English language version of PS3 Aquanaut's Holiday. There's a Korean version and an HK version, but be careful because there was also an HK Japanese release that looks similar. PITA to find and costs $200+ once you do.

uc.png