Register your Wii and receive a $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

I used my Wii U to do this. Though I can't tell if I actually got the credit because I already had video credit and I don't remember how much I had.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#32 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

ice princess

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Doesn't work with the Wii U, and I'm too lazy to set up my Wii again. Bah.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#33 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

Do people seriously unplug systems? I have all of them plug in to power via two surge protecters and a squid. As well as 3 cheap AV switchers from radioshack 4>2<4>>TV. I have a NES SNES N64 GC Wii PS1 PS2 xbox xbx360 genesis all hooked up to my tv at once. All I have to do is turn the system on and flip a switch and Im ready to play across decades of gaming.

#34 teknomedic

teknomedic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Do people seriously unplug systems? I have all of them plug in to power via two surge protecters and a squid. As well as 3 cheap AV switchers from radioshack 4>2<4>>TV. I have a NES SNES N64 GC Wii PS1 PS2 xbox xbx360 genesis all hooked up to my tv at once. All I have to do is turn the system on and flip a switch and Im ready to play across decades of gaming.

Well... I unplugged my Wii when I got my Wii U since it plays all my Wii games, but I did plug back in my GameCube with the GameBoy Player since Wii U doesn't support GCN games. ;) My living room has the Wii U, GCN, PS3 (which plays PS1 & PS2 via hardware) and 360.... the rest is either in my game room or arcade room ready to go. ;)
Gamers Unite... VOTE!
http://videogamevoters.org/

#35 monash65

monash65

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

For anyone who is not sure if they got the credit, go to any movie on the Amazon instant video store, and at the bottom of the main instant video window (the black background rectangular window they have at the start of the page for every item), look next to the "Redeem Gift Gard/Promotion Code" clickable, and there's a "view balance" thing- click on that and you can see all your different digital balances at once.

#36 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

For anyone who is not sure if they got the credit, go to any movie on the Amazon instant video store, and at the bottom of the main instant video window (the black background rectangular window they have at the start of the page for every item), look next to the "Redeem Gift Gard/Promotion Code" clickable, and there's a "view balance" thing- click on that and you can see all your different digital balances at once.

Thank you!

#37 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

Is there a Nintendo DS app for Amazon instant video?

#38 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Thank you for the heads up

#39 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

thanks for posting

#40 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Is there a Nintendo DS app for Amazon instant video?

3DS app. No, there's not. There was a rumor of a Youtube 3DS app coming out in the Spring. Maybe sometime after that (but possibly not ever)?