Amazon has another $5 offer for answer a question via Facebook:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promotion is valid for a limited time only, and promotional credits are limited. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
2. Your Facebook account must be connected to Amazon to claim the promotional credit.
3. After you see the Share & Claim action confirmation, a $5 credit will be applied to your Amazon account and will remain there until it has been applied toward an eligible purchase or until it expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 30, 2013, whichever occurs first.
4. Promotional credit may only be applied to the purchase of eligible items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Promotional credit may not be applied to (i) the purchase of Amazon.com Gift Cards or (ii) items sold by sellers other than Amazon.com. For example, promotional credit may be applied to body wash offered by Amazon.com, but promotional credit may not be applied to the same body wash offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website.
5. If you have not used the full $5 value of the promotional credit on an eligible purchase, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your promotional credit on each of your additional eligible purchases until you have used its full value or until the promotional credit expires, whichever occurs first.
6. Void where prohibited and in case of fraud.
7. If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional credit will not apply.
8. The promotion is not transferable, not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
Edited by ssjmichael, 24 January 2013 - 06:28 PM.