(Possibly dead already) $5 credit towards any Amazon.com purchase (FB required)

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: Looks like it's already dead. I'll update you if this changes. Sheesh Amazon!

Amazon has another $5 offer for answer a question via Facebook:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/cp-anc-fusionreward/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. The promotion is valid for a limited time only, and promotional credits are limited. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

2. Your Facebook account must be connected to Amazon to claim the promotional credit.

3. After you see the Share & Claim action confirmation, a $5 credit will be applied to your Amazon account and will remain there until it has been applied toward an eligible purchase or until it expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 30, 2013, whichever occurs first.

4. Promotional credit may only be applied to the purchase of eligible items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Promotional credit may not be applied to (i) the purchase of Amazon.com Gift Cards or (ii) items sold by sellers other than Amazon.com. For example, promotional credit may be applied to body wash offered by Amazon.com, but promotional credit may not be applied to the same body wash offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website.

5. If you have not used the full $5 value of the promotional credit on an eligible purchase, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your promotional credit on each of your additional eligible purchases until you have used its full value or until the promotional credit expires, whichever occurs first.

6. Void where prohibited and in case of fraud.

7. If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional credit will not apply.

8. The promotion is not transferable, not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should probably be posted under Contests & Free Stuff but this is too good of a deal. Thanks to SD for this, here is how:

1. Make sure you are logged into Facebook

2. Click http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedi...-anc-fusionreward?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20

3. Answer the question about the 2013 Ford Fusion

4. Click "Share & Claim"

5. Click "Go to App" and you will go right to the Amazon log in screen

6. Sign in

7. Congratulations, you have received a $5 credit on your account. Cannot be used on gift cards. Expires June 30, 2013

lol at the 1-star rating given to this thread, and the 5-star given to the other repost of it. So immature. I hope it isn't the op of the thread that would stoop so desperately low

Just a heads up don't use Chrome for this. It froze up (keeps loading). Try using Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Also: This is a promotion balance that is linked to your Amazon account. It will not appear on your gift card balance. You can test out a product sold by Amazon and it will show up at checkout.
(Similar to EC coupons)

Worked for test checkout on items sold + shipped by Amazon like pre-order games etc.
-Unconfirmed for DD stuff.

Promotional credit must be redeemed by June, 30, 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='limelisa6481']Just a heads up don't use Chrome for this. It froze up (keeps loading). Try using Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Worked for test checkout on items sold + shipped by Amazon. I can't confirm if it works for DD stuff yet since I have EC coupons.

Promotional credit must be redeemed by June, 30, 2013.[/QUOTE]

YEah had to download firefox for it to work.

[quote name='limelisa6481']Just a heads up don't use Chrome for this. It froze up (keeps loading). Try using Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Worked for test checkout on items sold + shipped by Amazon. I can't confirm if it works for DD stuff yet since I have EC coupons.

Promotional credit must be redeemed by June, 30, 2013.[/QUOTE]

At least this time the promo runs long enough that I'm sure everyone can find a use for it. Last two I got I had to let expire because I didn't want to rush impulse purchases.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']It said I got it, but it's not showing up on the final page of checkout. The item is Prime eligible too.. Hmm[/QUOTE]
This is what happened to me, too.

[quote name='Strider2K99']Whenever I click the link, it takes me to a video of the car, but nothing else about Facebook or a question.[/QUOTE]

Somebody please answer this question so we don't have to wait for 10 pages of people like myself also asking the same thing =p

They took away the credit too? WTF. It's not like this is the first time they've had this $5 share and claim offer, why would they kill it off like this.

Here's a screenshot of what the page looked like before it changed in case you want to use it to file a complaint

5fbfusion.png

[quote name='Methoes']How do you even tell that you got the $5 credit?[/QUOTE]

Add something over $5 to your cart and go to checkout. But apparently, they're revoking the credit too. Sucks that I missed this!

I had the $5 credit as I did a fake checkout to see if the promo showed and it did. When I added something else to the cart the credit was gone. I e-mailed them. Hopefully they give us something out of this.

bread's done
Back