Selling Random Games, Blu Rays Etc

wugenius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Hello All,
I trying to save up some money to pick up some bicycles for the spring so I am selling off some random stuff I don't really need or use.

This list is incomplete but I will post more when I get home.

Club Nintendo Playing Cards 2012 Platinum Reward. (Opened but never used)

Import PS1 Games:
Bust a Move 1 (Japanese Import, not the Puzzle game. This was known as Bust a Groove in the US, its a rythym Dancing Game)
Bust a Move 2 (Ditto from the top part, except this is the second game)
(Both games in good shape. Includes manual and case and those little obi spines)

DS Games:
Scribblenauts (Complete)
Little Red Riding Hoods Zombie BBQ (Complete)

DS Accesory:
Club Nintendo Mario Hat DS Game Rack (Basically a rack for your DS games. I used it but took good care of it)

Strategy Guides:
Pokemon Yellow GBC (Good shape, still has pokemon stickers) SOLD
IMG_8044.jpg

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Guide Vol 1
Pokemon Platinum Guide (Good condition, but has weird foam sticker attached on the back)
Links Awakening Guide SOLD
IMG_8039.jpg

Zelda Minish Cap Guide SOLD
IMG_8049.jpg

Pokemon Black/White Collectors guide (Missing lenticular slip cover)
Resident Evil 6

Xbox 360:
Resident Evil 6 (Mint and complete)
Sonic Racing All Stars Transformed (Mint and Complete)

Gamecube Stuff:
Wavebird (Cosmetically in ok shape, works great though)
Platinum Gamecube Controller wired (1st party, still works great)
Gamecube Memory card (Third part but works great)

Original Xbox Stuff:
Xbox Controller S Wired (Your choice of color, blue, green or black, only selling one)

Blu Rays and DVD's
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (DVD, complete and in great shape!)
Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 and 2 (Season 2 comes in a metal slip cover thing exclusive to best buy)
Ninja Scroll Blu Ray (Mint and Complete)
Pokemon 4 Movie Blu Ray (Includes 4 movies, I forgot which ones but I will check when I get home. I know one is Jarachi and another one is deoxys I think)
Pokemon Lucario and Mystery of Mew Collectors DVD (Includes everything but the booklet. Have the Lucario Movie and a bonus Mew Two one called Mastermind or something)

More stuff to come!

Looking to sell for paypal. Help me out! PM or post. Looking to sell ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in your Link Awakening Guide, surprised I don't have it. O_O. Are you looking for offers or do you have a set price in mind? Also, what condition is it in?

[quote name='skiizim']Interested in your Link Awakening Guide, surprised I don't have it. O_O. Are you looking for offers or do you have a set price in mind? Also, what condition is it in?[/QUOTE]

Hey skiizim! Haven't thought of prices for anything but am open to offers. I gotta look at the guide again to tell you the condition. I know it was still pretty good, but I need to to double check and post pics later when I get home. I don't remember if it was the original Links Awakening guide or the guide for Links Awakening DX, I haven't looked at it in ages.

If it's a DX guide (and Skiizim backs out, he has dibs) I'd be interested in getting condition/prices on it and the Minish Cap guide. Also I approve of biking, if my wife didn't commute to work we wouldn't even own a car. I've biked everywhere for years, if your city is small enough for it there's no better way to get around.

[quote name='aptanor']If it's a DX guide (and Skiizim backs out, he has dibs) I'd be interested in getting condition/prices on it and the Minish Cap guide. Also I approve of biking, if my wife didn't commute to work we wouldn't even own a car. I've biked everywhere for years, if your city is small enough for it there's no better way to get around.[/QUOTE]

I will post some pics tonight. Yeah my wife and I are getting bikes hopefully. Mostly for recreation and riding on bike or mountain paths. I need monies for that though. :(

Added pics of the guides people requested.

The cover to Links Awakening is the roughest looking one out of all of them, with Minish Cap being the best looking one. Links awakening has a small tear on the back cover. Also the spines are all in various condition. The pages are all clean and unmarked. Just shelf wear mostly. Nowhere near mint but they are still usable.

The Links Awakening guide doesnt have the tear out map anymore. The Minish Cap one does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links Awakening, Pokemon Yellow, and Minish Cap guides are all sold.

Will update this post with more pictures and more stuff for sale when I get home from work. :)

bread's done
Back