FS: RE6, Ghost Recon, Fuzion Frenzy 2 (360), D3 swag (need money to repair accident)

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Long story short, I won't get into the details, my car's trunk caught on fire this morning from a bizarre electrical accident. Doing so, it burnt several wires in my car, which burnt a major wire harness as well as a wire to the fuel pump. The car won't start anymore because of the damage to all of the wires. Long story short, repairs are ridiculous, and I'm hoping insurance can cover it. I just recently finished grad school but I don't technically "graduate" until May, so I was working my part time job, which requires driving my own car. So now I have no transportation and no job until I can get this fixed. So I have to resort to the handful of items that I have that I can sell. So enough of that...

3DS has been sold

I am selling these items: (no trades please):
:360: Resident Evil 6 (perfect condition, zero signs of wear)
:360: Ghost Recon Future Soldier (brand new, still sealed)
:360: Fuzion Frenzy 2 (great condition, case shows some wear, disc is in almost perfect condition)
:wii: White Wiimote with the rubber sleeve (works perfectly, great condition)
:pc: Diablo 3 Collector's Edition art book (perfect condition)
:pc: Diablo 3 Collector's Edition soundtrack + making of DVD (soundtrack sealed, DVD unused)
:pc: Diablo 3 Collector's Edition box (nothing else included, might be a bit to ship)
:pc: Diablo 3 Book of Cain novel (perfect condition)
TI-84 Plus graphing calculator (perfect condition, only named lightly scratched into name space)
(Soulstone USB and skull is long sold)

Unfortunately, I can't take lowball offers and I can't trade any of these away because of my circumstances. Looking for Paypal only. Please PM me offers or if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, I apologize for the constant bumping but in a bit of a financial situation. I don't want to have to borrow money from my parents.

If I didnt already have one, I would help. Ill keep my eyes open for someone I know wanting one and I will point them your way. But for now have a bump.

Thank you guys so much for the support. Good news is that I spoke to the mechanic and insurance today, and they both said it should be covered. So the cost isn't as terrible as I expected, but the problem is that I'm out of work until my car is back. And even better news I have a rental now so I'm mobile again!

I added a few other small things for sale as well.

Alright then to gauge the price for the 3DS, would $140 shipped be fair? They're $170 new plus tax, and mine is basically out of the box condition plus a few extra things come with it.

i would totally buy your 3ds at that price, but i also have some car troubles. The front bumper of my car fell off and broke (don't ask how). So i have to buy a new one, which is going to cost me hundred n something to fix. Having a car is a bitch. Good luck on your search.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']i would totally buy your 3ds at that price, but i also have some car troubles. The front bumper of my car fell off and broke (don't ask how). So i have to buy a new one, which is going to cost me hundred n something to fix. Having a car is a bitch. Good luck on your search.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, good luck with your situation as well, hopefully insurance can help you out in some way. If not, I don't know what car you have, but call up some junkyards within like 100 miles. If they have the car, they should have the bumper. Then painting it is the next problem...

Alright seeing as its 2 am and im at work ill find out in the morning... my little sister wants a 3ds and for that price OH MAYNE will pm you if i can buy O.O

[quote name='toxicinzanity']Alright seeing as its 2 am and im at work ill find out in the morning... my little sister wants a 3ds and for that price OH MAYNE will pm you if i can buy O.O[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know, I'm actually meeting someone on Craigslist this afternoon to sell for $140, so if that goes through then I'll only have the other things left :[

[quote name='Meremare']My advice: since you need the cash right now, sell on Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I actually worked on that for awhile, but my only offers were like $60-80. But I'm meeting someone today to sell it for $140, if all goes well. Which would be perfect because my tow bill is $150ish.

Well I ended up selling the 3DS via Craigslist, everything worked out smoothly!

I revised the rest of my list, I'll try to dig up other things I can sell. This is what I get for borrowing/sharing games lol.

Well, got the word from insurance and the mechanic. Insurance will cover everything but towing and South Carolina policy is that they don't cover what caused the accident if it is due to wear and tear, which was the wire harness. Towing came out a little over $150, and the wire harness is $360...plus my $250 deductible...

But I guess I gotta keep a positive mentality, they said the total repairs would run to at least $1,200, could have been worse I guess...

bread's done
Back