Photo
- - - - -

Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition German Version Region Free (Book in English) $108 Amazon

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#1 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

http://www.amazon.de...59070554&sr=8-1

Should be region free and the book is in english. good luck!

#2 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

IIRC the Italian version was identical to the UK if that one is still on Amazon.it

#3 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

im suprise it is still available with the namco fiasco in overselling the us WE. For those who had their order canceled by namco. might as well bite the bullet, and buy the german version, still way cheaper than ebay price.

#4 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

im suprise it is still available with the namco fiasco in overselling the us WE. For those who had their order canceled by namco. might as well bite the bullet, and buy the german version, still way cheaper than ebay price.

Amazon UK sold out I think ppl are afraid of buying German. I wish all these developers/publishers would just hire Anazon to do inventory and sales for them.

#5 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

Going to ask the obvious question here: Is the game in English? (audio and interface-wise)

If so, I may as well get this to offset my cancellation from Namco/Digital River

#6 dilemna

dilemna

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Amazon UK sold out I think ppl are afraid of buying German. I wish all these developers/publishers would just hire Anazon to do inventory and sales for them.

I've been saying that for awhile now

Edited by dilemna, 05 February 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#7 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Going to ask the obvious question here: Is the game in English? (audio and interface-wise)

If so, I may as well get this to offset my cancellation from Namco/Digital River

yes the game should have an english language option. DLC will probably not worh though unless you have a german PSN account.

#8 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

Some Ebay completed auctions were over 500 dollars for this (US Version of course) Amazing what people are willing to pay.

#9 astralproxy

astralproxy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

The total is $108.71 (USD)
Delivery date: 9 February 2013 - 14 February 2013

The audio may not be English, but you can probably select English text for subtitles (and hopefully menus).

Thanks OP!

#10 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

I was just going to order this since they cancelled my second order (from restock), but I checked my email and they actually shipped my order from last nights thread.

Unbelievable. I used the $20 off as well. Bless their incompetence.

Evidently that link was for some kind of super secret priority sales version.

#11 Purkeynator

Purkeynator

Cheap before it was cool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Using Google translate for the webpage I saw this statement: "The speech is in English or Japanese. The subtitles are in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian included."
trade list (mostly guides with a few boxes and manuals)
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=44132

#12 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Well I guess its better then no Wizard edition, thanks op!

Also I dont understand why they cancel my order in the first place, the second chance ordering started around 10:00 AM PST right? My order was at 10:10 AM PST, sigh....so much disappointment right now.

#13 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Well, ordered one, $108 total for Feb 9-14 delivery.

Thanks OP

#14 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Evidently that link was for some kind of super secret priority sales version.

Just checked my order placed yesterday on Namco site and I got shipping confirmation. The one I ordered on January 17th during the restock got cancelled and I received the $20 off coupon from DR. Weird turn of events for sure.

#15 SamuraiZack

SamuraiZack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Thanks OP! Missed out on the other ones!

#16 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Amazon UK is supposed to have some left over stock of the UK version up for sale around the time of release.

Same thing, except all the packaging will be in English.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#17 vessey632

vessey632

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Went ahead and ordered this version to be safe since I already got screwed out of my order from the 17th.

Posted Image

#18 psihog

psihog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Just checked my order placed yesterday on Namco site and I got shipping confirmation. The one I ordered on January 17th during the restock got cancelled and I received the $20 off coupon from DR. Weird turn of events for sure.

wow. thx, I didn't bother checking today because I didn't think it would go thru.. I just check my email and it's shipped too. It's the one I used $20 coupon, for $106 next day shipping + tax.

#19 argyle

argyle

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Thank you SO much OP! :D I was checking all of the UK sites this afternoon and saw they were all sold out too. As soon as I got the book in game & pulled it up in the menu, saw how long & detailed it was, I instantly regretted not getting in on the US preorder.

I'll sell my US copy when this one arrives. :)
Posted Image

#20 Agent ShortBus

Agent ShortBus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Ordered one from namco last night and it shipped today, you might still be able to get one from them

#21 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Ordered one from namco last night and it shipped today, you might still be able to get one from them

I'm currently lurking club namco, can you explain how were you able to get it and where it showed up on the site?

#22 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

I'm currently lurking club namco, can you explain how were you able to get it and where it showed up on the site?

There was a backdoor CS Only link that was posted.

People who still had the link and/or copies in their cart are unable to checkout with them so don't even bother.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#23 Agent ShortBus

Agent ShortBus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Someone made a thread in the middle of the night yeterday with the item already in a cart. Just went ahead and orders a copy with 3 day shipping as it was only $2 more thinking if you pay for faster shipping they might process your order faster. Maybe that worked.

#24 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Ah okay thanks guys. Maybe I'll get lucky on the site, if not my German copy will do.

#25 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

I was just going to order this since they cancelled my second order (from restock), but I checked my email and they actually shipped my order from last nights thread.

Unbelievable. I used the $20 off as well. Bless their incompetence.

I can't believe it shipped, my order from the 17th got cancelled. Bless their incompetence indeed
Posted Image

#26 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Quick questions guys, why is everyone jumping on the Wizard edition. I know the game is pretty amazing, but was the CE that limited?

#27 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

Quick questions guys, why is everyone jumping on the Wizard edition. I know the game is pretty amazing, but was the CE that limited?

because of the limited release in the US, you can only get it through the official namco website

#28 argyle

argyle

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

May want to sell the disc out of the german version instead, for DLC and game save compatibility.

That's a good thought, thanks. I think I'll just give the German version to a friend as an early b-day present. :)
Posted Image

#29 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

http://www.amazon.de...59070554&sr=8-1

Should be region free and the book is in english. good luck!

I bought it... I think I'm going to cancel and just get the guide book and a used copy. It works out to about the same... Minus Drippy. :cry:

#30 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

It sounds like even if you ordered during the restock on the 17th, people that used the Customer Service link last night stole their preorders. What a joke!