Best Buy 2 Day Sale - Twisted Metal & inFamous DS3 Bundles $39.99

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#31 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

hmmm, is inFamous a fun game to play? I am only interested in the blue controller and I already have 2 controllers at home.... damn..... maybe I should stop spending money on anything...

#32 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

they need to make an uncharted 3 controller bundle with a gold controller

I am still kicking myself for not buying the gold controller when it was on sale for $40 during Black Friday.

#33 Barnolde

Barnolde

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

hmmm, is inFamous a fun game to play? I am only interested in the blue controller and I already have 2 controllers at home.... damn..... maybe I should stop spending money on anything...

It's the best open world game series I've played, mainly due to the superpowers which make traversing the city so much fun.

#34 AVacuousSmile

AVacuousSmile

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hope I can get this at my local BB tomorrow. They haven't been stocking their games section, most of the shelves are empty.

#35 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Got the Infamous Bundle and Twisted Metal bundle. Thanks, OP!
Posted Image

#36 JMClarkent

JMClarkent

I Cheap what I Sow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

If someone is more interested in the Infamous collection than they are the controller (and doesn't mind the ol' rearranging of assets) Amazon is giving 22.50 TIC for the Blue Dual shock.

http://www.amazon.co...lue dualshock 3
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill"...

#37 iiSaviour

iiSaviour

RIP In Peace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Damn, I just spent $60 on a controller last week at GameStop.

#38 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

These controller bundle deals are pretty good. I passed on the TM one a couple weeks ago then I had a controller break a few minutes after midnight the day the sale ended:(
Glad to see it come back around so quick.

#39 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Good deal. Will probably order an InFamous one tomorrow.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#40 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

If it was the Killzone DS bundle, or if I didn't have the infamous Collection already, I'd bite. But TM was a let down :/

<p>194619.png

#41 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

It's the best open world game series I've played, mainly due to the superpowers which make traversing the city so much fun.

Agreed. Such a fun series. It's a must have.

<p>194619.png

#42 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Infamous has the better trade-in value (back to best buy). $7 vs $6 (plus 60% if unlocked). So if you want to trade back in (and don't care about the color), that's the one to get. But I rather like the look of that white controller. :)

Crunchewy.png

#43 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Might be willing to pick up the white controller. I have plenty of black controllers but my MLB The Show controller (won't keep charge) and another white controller (Right analog is stuck on going up) broke last week.

#44 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Quick question, how do i use my cash back deal i got from pre-ordering black ops 2.
Is there an option at checkout? Thank you.

#45 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Infamous has the better trade-in value (back to best buy). $7 vs $6 (plus 60% if unlocked). So if you want to trade back in (and don't care about the color), that's the one to get. But I rather like the look of that white controller. :)

I would have to guess you could get much more then ~ $12 for a new copy of Infamous Collection by other means then just opening it and giving it back to Best Buy.

But then again that would take work :roll:

#46 Jeff Jr.

Jeff Jr.

My Pokemart won't price match :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Quick question, how do i use my cash back deal i got from pre-ordering black ops 2.
Is there an option at checkout? Thank you.

That cash back is in Reward Zone Credit, so you have to sign in to Reward Zone Account and either print out the coupon or show them the number on the coupon by showing them with the best buy app.

#47 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

No lie, I was in BBY last night price adjusting the 160GB PS3 slim and was looking at the TM DS3 bundle hoping it would go on sale soon. What else can I wish for?!?!

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#48 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

I was wondering when this was going to happen. I knew it would come sooner or later.

kikyou1.png

#49 SkywardKing

SkywardKing

El-Skyward Magnifico

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

God damnit, I just bought a new controller yesterday.

I even got the blue one. Good deal, poor timing.

Take it back. You say you just bought it yesterday, So it shouldn't be a big deal to get a refund.

#50 spyder69

spyder69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

If it was the Killzone DS bundle, or if I didn't have the infamous Collection already, I'd bite. But TM was a let down :/

But if it were the KZ bundle, you'd be stuck with that fugly camo controller. :-s
If we saved all the tears from BestBuy and Gamestop threads, we'd flood the planet.

#51 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

But if it were the KZ bundle, you'd be stuck with that fugly camo controller. :-s

Yeah but the matte finish on the camo controller is much better than the gloss finish controllers IMO.

#52 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

I like my fugly camo controller. :(

#53 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

I like my fugly camo controller. :(

I guess I'm in the minority on this too. I actually like the camo and think it looks cool.

#54 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

My kids love the camo controller I got from that bundle. I don't think it looks bad either.

Crunchewy.png

#55 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

I keep losing my camo controller.

#56 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Might be willing to pick up the white controller. I have plenty of black controllers but my MLB The Show controller (won't keep charge) and another white controller (Right analog is stuck on going up) broke last week.

you can buy battery packs I think online? I think you just unscrew the bottom and fix it. Also maybe just get a new analog stick or try and pop it back in?

#57 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

If they had this price for the Ratched & Clank collection one I'd keep the game. It does seem somewhat inevitable. They seem to be putting them all on sale gradually. So I may hold off and wait for that.

Crunchewy.png

#58 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

you can buy battery packs I think online? I think you just unscrew the bottom and fix it. Also maybe just get a new analog stick or try and pop it back in?

I guess the battery pack would work but my analog stick looks fine...moves around in all direction but on any game that uses the right analog stick, the character or menu item keeps moving up non stop. I could install a new analog stick as well, hoping to fix it.

#59 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

I keep losing my camo controller.

Oh, the irony. ;) If I didn't have both of those games, I'd snag a bundle as well. I have a red, blue, green (which I gave my GF for Xmas), and four black controllers. Wait, I don't need anymore controllers. I just realized that after I typed out everything, lol.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#60 orion1998_1

orion1998_1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

All the DS3 bundles should be on the clearance SKU sheet stores that have 50% of all clearance games would have them for $30. A manual markdown is needed though.

how does this work?