Best Buy 2 Day Sale - Twisted Metal & inFamous DS3 Bundles $39.99

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Can someone conform if the controllers in these bundles are in there original blister packaging? Or just a bag?

Just a bag.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#92 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Talking about collecting controllers ....

Posted Image

Now should I get the White one ?

You're slacking, where's the gold N64 controller? ;)

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#93 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Anyone know the Sku for the GoW bundle?

#94 get_loud

get_loud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

My original DS3 (as in imported from Japan before they released in the US) is so much more durable and quality feeling compared to these. Both are the white ones and the new one is so thin you can see the red light shining through the plastic and the triggers feel janky. Not complaining since the original only held a 3 hour charge but a bit surprised in the difference.

#95 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

I went in to buy the white bundle, since I own a red one and my white one is messed up. Once I saw GOW bundle, I just picked up the red bundle. I now own 2 red but I wanted all the GOw games on 1 disc (own the games separately).

#96 Rav

Rav

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Snagged the God of War Saga bundle this morning. Last one they had. Kinda wishing I had bought the Twisted Metal bundle along with it though.
Posted Image
Steam/Xfire ->
Spoiler

#97 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Snagged the twisted metal bundle. I already had a red one from a year ago since my black one died. Then I have the camo one from the killzone bundle. So I have 3 controllers and I only ever play by myself.
Posted Image

#98 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Just picked up the GoW pack. I saw they had the LBP2 Move bundle for $49.99. I dont know much about the move and whether or not Sony even supports it still, but would that be a good deal for the ps move bundle?

#99 cartman414

cartman414

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Doh! Hate missing out on these. Only price I'd pay for D3.

#100 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yep, officially dead. :(

Glad I didn't order, I really didn't need a 4th DS3. lol.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#101 chrislisting

chrislisting

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

I agree that the twisted metal DS3 combo is awesome. I needed a controller, had bad luck and read bad reviews on aftermarket 3rd party controllers, so I knew I had to drop the money on an official sony ds3, and the lowest ive ever seen them was a rare 35.99 like on new egg or something, so $4 for Twisted metal is awesome. I got the white controller with twisted metal and twisted metal is a great great game, a real ode to the original I think, similar to MK Komplete.

If anyone would like to add me on PSN for twisted metal or MK please PM me, thanks

#102 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

got to Best Buy and picked up a GOW only Controller I dont have now is the KZ one come on KZ sale.

Kamagii.png

#103 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Yep, officially dead. :(

> graveyard
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#104 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

got to Best Buy and picked up a GOW only Controller I dont have now is the KZ one come on KZ sale.

missed that one? it was on sale for $40 but you could trade the game to Gamestop for $25. a lot of us all have $15 camo controllers now :)