Best Buy 2 Day Sale - Twisted Metal & inFamous DS3 Bundles $39.99

I'm all over this shit. Last time I missed it and I need a new DS3.

Would have been sweeter if it was other games since I'm not a fan of either but a great deal nonetheless. Going to sell the games back.

All the DS3 bundles should be on the clearance SKU sheet stores that have 50% of all clearance games would have them for $30. A manual markdown is needed though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']oh wow theres a @gamer coupon for tiger woods 13 for the ps3. free tiger woods is awsome !!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think it'll work. The coupon says "Get Tiger Woods 13 for $19.99", not "Take $20 off Tiger Woods 13"

[quote name='Zolor23']I don't think it'll work. The coupon says "Get Tiger Woods 13 for $19.99", not "Take $20 off Tiger Woods 13"[/QUOTE]

awwwww you are right ! sigh, nevermind guys :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']oh wow theres a @gamer coupon for tiger woods 13 for the ps3. free tiger woods is awsome !!!!!![/QUOTE]

My guess is the sale price is less than the coupon value so the system won't accept it. That might be deliberate.

Wonder if mw3 is the version with dlc 1 or not. Probably luck of the draw.

Release date shows the same as the original, so probably vanilla.

So basically the Tiger Woods coupon is obsoleted by this sale in the same time period. Go @Gamer coupons, woooo!!! LOL.

The controller bundles are great value though. I wish I hadn't filled out my controller collection before all these great prices since the Killzone Trilogy bundle.

[quote name='SackAttack']My guess is the sale price is less than the coupon value so the system won't accept it. That might be deliberate.[/QUOTE]This has already happened before with this type of coupon the PC will automatically marked the price to what's on the coupon no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']they need to make an uncharted 3 controller bundle with a gold controller[/QUOTE]

:hot:I would definitely pay more for that.

[quote name='strait edge follower']they need to make an uncharted 3 controller bundle with a gold controller[/QUOTE]

Not likely since the gold controller is Gamestop exclusive.

They must not have sold very many of these Twisted Metal bundles during the DOTD a week or so ago. Is it bad that I'm tempted to get the Infamous 2 bundle for the controller even though I already have a black, camo, pink, and white one? I had the blue at one point, but traded it in because I felt it was too similar to the black. The only ones I've never owned, excluding the retailer exclusive ones, are the silver, which they don't even make anymore, and somehow the red.

Getting Infamous tomorrow!

This also comes with Festival of Blood, so its a pretty good deal. Can trade the DS3 into Gamestop for 22 too if you don't need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']This has already happened before with this type of coupon the C will automatically marked the price to what's on the coupon no matter what.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, isn't the coupon for "$20 off"? If the game is $18.99, it's not going to refund you a dollar, I'm pretty sure.

Get the pack and trade in the controller as PS4 will be coming out with new controllers so these will not be compatible. :(

Now I can't remember which infamous I got from PS+...ohhhh damn it, my PS3 is so far and I'm so comfortable in my bed!! Why does life have to be so hard, you guys?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Now I can't remember which infamous I got from PS+...ohhhh damn it, my PS3 is so far and I'm so comfortable in my bed!! Why does life have to be so hard, you guys?[/QUOTE]

Prolly 2, that ones been free for a while

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Now I can't remember which infamous I got from PS+...ohhhh damn it, my PS3 is so far and I'm so comfortable in my bed!! Why does life have to be so hard, you guys?[/QUOTE]

There's this thing called Google. It lets you search things, even from the comfort of your own bed. Try it out!

[quote name='SackAttack']Thing is, isn't the coupon for "$20 off"? If the game is $18.99, it's not going to refund you a dollar, I'm pretty sure.[/QUOTE]That's my point this coupon isn't worded take $20 off it's get tiger woods for $19.99 just like the SCV coupon is. No matter what they price rings up as the PC will automatically marked it up/down to $19.99. A managers override will be needed for the free games which as you can imagine will be hugely YMMV to say the least.

If the coupon was the reg. $20 off then most likely the game would ring up free at least for 1-2 days before BB will correct the error by marking up the game like they did with deadliest warrior.

[quote name='Tsel']There's this thing called Google. It lets you search things, even from the comfort of your own bed. Try it out![/QUOTE]

This Google thing...is it free? Cause I'm not paying a dime to any damn commies.

hmmm, is inFamous a fun game to play? I am only interested in the blue controller and I already have 2 controllers at home.... damn..... maybe I should stop spending money on anything...

I am still kicking myself for not buying the gold controller when it was on sale for $40 during Black Friday.

[quote name='TimesTicking']hmmm, is inFamous a fun game to play? I am only interested in the blue controller and I already have 2 controllers at home.... damn..... maybe I should stop spending money on anything...[/QUOTE]

It's the best open world game series I've played, mainly due to the superpowers which make traversing the city so much fun.

Hope I can get this at my local BB tomorrow. They haven't been stocking their games section, most of the shelves are empty.

These controller bundle deals are pretty good. I passed on the TM one a couple weeks ago then I had a controller break a few minutes after midnight the day the sale ended:(
Glad to see it come back around so quick.

If it was the Killzone DS bundle, or if I didn't have the infamous Collection already, I'd bite. But TM was a let down :/

[quote name='Barnolde']It's the best open world game series I've played, mainly due to the superpowers which make traversing the city so much fun.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Such a fun series. It's a must have.

Infamous has the better trade-in value (back to best buy). $7 vs $6 (plus 60% if unlocked). So if you want to trade back in (and don't care about the color), that's the one to get. But I rather like the look of that white controller. :)

Might be willing to pick up the white controller. I have plenty of black controllers but my MLB The Show controller (won't keep charge) and another white controller (Right analog is stuck on going up) broke last week.

[quote name='crunchewy']Infamous has the better trade-in value (back to best buy). $7 vs $6 (plus 60% if unlocked). So if you want to trade back in (and don't care about the color), that's the one to get. But I rather like the look of that white controller. :)[/QUOTE]

I would have to guess you could get much more then ~ $12 for a new copy of Infamous Collection by other means then just opening it and giving it back to Best Buy.

But then again that would take work :roll:

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']Quick question, how do i use my cash back deal i got from pre-ordering black ops 2.
Is there an option at checkout? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

That cash back is in Reward Zone Credit, so you have to sign in to Reward Zone Account and either print out the coupon or show them the number on the coupon by showing them with the best buy app.

No lie, I was in BBY last night price adjusting the 160GB PS3 slim and was looking at the TM DS3 bundle hoping it would go on sale soon. What else can I wish for?!?!

[quote name='Logain8955']God damnit, I just bought a new controller yesterday.

I even got the blue one. Good deal, poor timing.[/QUOTE]
Take it back. You say you just bought it yesterday, So it shouldn't be a big deal to get a refund.

bread's done
Back