LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Ad courtesy of Annie Chu at the Examiner

New Releases coming out Tuesday, January 29, 2013:

Hotel Transylvania:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99 *Best Buy exclusive includes free activity book*
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99
Use $5 manufacturer's coupon or $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray Combo Pack for $17.99 or Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack for $24.99.

Seven Psychopaths:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Use $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray for $14.99.

Paranormal Activity 4:
DVD - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Use $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray Combo Pack for $17.99.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 2:
DVD - $9.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack with Joker figurine - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
Use $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray Combo Pack for $9.99 or Best Buy exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack with Joker figurine for $14.99.
$5 off when you buy Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 2 and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 1 on DVD or Blu-ray in a single purchase. - Expires 3/15/13 (peelie on package)

The Cold Light of Day:
DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $12.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
Use $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray for $12.99.

The Awakening:
DVD - $12.99
Blu-ray - $17.99
Use $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray for $12.99.

Downton Abbey: Season 3:
DVD - $24.99
Blu-ray - $29.99
Use $5 Upgrade & Save coupon (see below for more details) to get the Blu-ray for $24.99.

$19.99 Blu-ray ($14.99 with $5 Upgrade & Save coupon):

Taken 2 Unrated (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
Ted Unrated (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Bourne Legacy (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Pitch Perfect (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Total Recall Extended Director's Cut (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Total Recall Extended Director's Cut (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Resident Evil: Retribution (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Dredd (Blu-ray 2D+3D, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Amazing Spider-Man (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)

$24.99 Blu-ray 3D ($19.99 with $5 Upgrade & Save coupon):

Resident Evil: Retribution (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Amazing Spider-Man (includes Blu-ray 2D+3D, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy)

$29.99 Blu-ray ($24.99 with $5 Upgrade & Save coupon):

Eastbound & Down: Season 3
Magic City: Season 1

$34.99 Blu-ray ($29.99 with $5 Upgrade & Save coupon):
Bones: Season 7

$44.99 Blu-ray ($39.99 with $5 Upgrade & Save coupon):
Grimm: Season 1 (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)

$14.99 DVD:

Taken 2
Ted Unrated
The Bourne Legacy
Pitch Perfect
Total Recall (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Resident Evil: Retribution (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Dredd (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Amazing Spider-Man (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)

Edited by shrike4242, 29 January 2013 - 11:23 PM.

TheVila.png

#2 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Looks like an expensive week for me:

Seven Psychopaths, Dredd and Downton Abbey Season 3

TheVila.png

#3 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

hate 7 psycopaths i wouldn't even download this movie, still mad i wasted time and money on this damn movie

#4 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

time to pick up Dredd

#5 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Nothing for me... Thanks OP.
MLIFTgM.gif

#6 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Also in for Dredd. I bought Ted awhile back for $19.99. Think they would give me trouble doing a return/rebuy of it so I can use an U&S coupon?

#7 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Also in for Dredd. I bought Ted awhile back for $19.99. Think they would give me trouble doing a return/rebuy of it so I can use an U&S coupon?

You can always rebuy it with U&S coupon then bring the sealed copy back with your old receipt, provided it's in the return period.
MLIFTgM.gif

#8 Vampjoe

Vampjoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Picking up both Dark Knights and probably Dredd. This U&S has been pretty lackluster IMO

#9 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Annoying that you can't use both the U&S and Manufacturer's Coupon on Hotel Transylvania
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#10 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Picking up both Dark Knights and probably Dredd. This U&S has been pretty lackluster IMO

Agreed

#11 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Annoying that you can't use both the U&S and Manufacturer's Coupon on Hotel Transylvania

You should be able to use both coupons.

The manufacturer coupon isn't costing BB anything because they get reimbursed from the manufacturer for the coupon. The U&S coupon is a "'store" coupon and you can use one of each on the transaction.

I know I've used U&S and manufacturer coupons at the same time multiple times in the past, so there's no reason to think it won't work.

#12 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Sigh, $15 seems too high for a lot of blind buys. Everyone seems to love Dredd so I'm torn. : \

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#13 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

u can use both $5 manufacturer's coupon and $5 Upgrade & Save coupon on the movie
edit shrike4242 beat me to it and also were do u get the $5 manufacturer's coupon from is there a link to it

is the steelbook one of Resident Evil: Retribution (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) the same price as the Reg one

#14 mrosnwo

mrosnwo

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Wondering if the save $5 on Dark Knight Returns 1&2 together would stack with a couple U&S coupons. Never got the first, cause I was waiting on the second. $15 off the pair would be nice.

#15 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Where is fresh crop of $10 Blu's?

#16 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Sigh, $15 seems too high for a lot of blind buys. Everyone seems to love Dredd so I'm torn. : \

Dredd is a great action movie along the lines of The Raid: Redemption. It's lots of action, great translation of the Dredd comics to a movie and Karl Urban nails the role perfectly. The plot isn't anything huge, though that's not the point of this type of movie.

It also has very good PQ and great AQ, for what it's worth.

#17 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Wondering if the save $5 on Dark Knight Returns 1&2 together would stack with a couple U&S coupons. Never got the first, cause I was waiting on the second. $15 off the pair would be nice.

yeah it should work because ones a Deal when u buy both and onces a $5 Upgrade & Save coupon

#18 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Dredd is a great action movie along the lines of The Raid: Redemption. It's lots of action, great translation of the Dredd comics to a movie and Karl Urban nails the role perfectly. The plot isn't anything huge, though that's not the point of this type of movie.

is it alot better in 3D then not in 3D

#19 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

if your buying 100$ of stuff from this deal with your master card dont forget to use the 50$ off 100$ coupon that ends the 27th

also can you do a rebuy or pm if the stuff is opening

#20 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

if your buying 100$ of stuff from this deal with your master card dont forget to use the 50$ off 100$ coupon that ends the 27th

Joke post?

Agree. I haven't seen The Raid: Redemption and I am not familiar with the Dredd comics, but I loved this movie. I skipped blind buying at release and hurried up and Netflix'd it. Been itching to buy it since. It is just a really great action movie with lots of crazy violence. And Lena Heady (Cerces from Game of Thrones) is a pretty cool villain in it.

On another note, does anyone know how often Best Buy restocks new release Blus? The two closest stores to me are out of stock on Dredd and U&S is obviously in store only. Glad to see that this movie is selling well, but I'd like to get a copy for myself on the cheap.

#21 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Thanks, OP. I might pick up the DKR set with both coupons, though I fear that I'll constantly compare it to the source material as I watch.

#22 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

I wonder if that price will include the Spiderman steelbook been wanting that for a while

Edited by ray2dee, 26 January 2013 - 03:47 AM.

#23 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Dredd and Recall for me.
Posted Image Who cares about these invisible things?

Alright kids the worlds ending, back on the bus.

#24 ScottsUSERID

ScottsUSERID

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

Dredd and Recall for me.

A better use of money would be buying two copies of Dredd.

#25 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

I have the same plan. I wish they would just make it a combo pack with both movies.
Posted Image

#26 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

A better use of money would be buying two copies of Dredd.

This. Total recall remake is absolutely horrific.

#27 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

Hmmm they set-up a bunch of double/triple packs on display so I'm hoping they go back on sale.

#28 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Might pick it up Batman, I haven't seen any of it there is only two parts right?

Posted Image

#29 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

The Bourne Legacy is tempting, but I haven't seen it yet. So I think I'll just netflix it and buy later if I like it. Seems like a prime candidate to be $4.99 after coupon in a future Upgrade and Save promotion. So I think I'm done this time.

#30 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

I didn't know that Dredd had came out already so I looked on BestBuy.com to see if it was out. After that I decided to look at some reviews. Almost all of them state that the disc would not play in their players and they were all updated to the newest versions. Unless this issue has been fixed anyone that is thinking about buying Dredd might want to keep this in mind. I'm planning on picking it up as I have a 20 dollar rewards certificate that I need to use.
Posted Image