Best Buy Ad 1/27/13 - 2/2/13

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Anybody do the Dark Knight Returns Promotion? I want to get both movies and use two Upgrade and Save Coupons, but not sure if it stacks with the buy both and get $5 off promo. Looking to see experiences and what the final price for both movies is
Posted Image

#62 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Anybody do the Dark Knight Returns Promotion? I want to get both movies and use two Upgrade and Save Coupons, but not sure if it stacks with the buy both and get $5 off promo. Looking to see experiences and what the final price for both movies is

This is the same reason I'm checking this thread. I'm also curious because I see a store about 20 miles away that has both of the best buy exclusive figure blurays for both part 1 and part 2. I'm curious if the $5 promotion also works with those skus.

Is there a printable ad somewhere I can show the cashier of the $5 Dark Knight Returns promotion?

#63 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

You can stack the manufacturer coupon with the upgrade and saves on the Dark Knight Returns pts1 and 2.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#64 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

I was going to do the Dark Knight Part 1 & 2 Upgrade and Save w/ manufacture coupon only to find out there no part 1's in the 3 best buys near me..........sad face

#65 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

I was able to price match amazon.com on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 to $17.99 and Part 2 to $13.99 . Then use upgrade & save w/ the manufacture coupon. I also had a $10 in reward zone certificates so my total with tax was $9.04. The register POS didn't want me price match and use the Upgrade and Save coupon on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 so the cashier changed the price of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 to $12.99 but Part 2 price matched and took the upgrade and save coupon without any trouble. The manufacturer coupon kept saying invalid barcode so he took as a generic manufacturer coupon. He even had to call over a manager because he missed up and needed to void the transaction and the manager didn't care at all. Price matching and using the upgrade coupon is considered double dipping so YMMV on this deal.

#66 sweeetja713

sweeetja713

I've been a member too damn long to be a newbie again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Where is the dark knight returns coupon

Wondering why I did such a long quote, didn't quote at all, or my post is riddled with typos? 90% of the time I'm on a mobile device and editing and formatting are too time consuming.

Come check out my tradelist. It's full of geeky goodness that's not limited to video games. Includes pen and paper rpgs and more. http://www.cheapassg...hl= sweeetja713
Do you have a Fire Emblem Sacred Stones GBA box if so please pm me. I want it.

#67 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Where is the dark knight returns coupon

On the Blu-ray itself.

#68 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:03 PM