God of War Ascension Pre-order $10 Promotional Credit at Amazon

God of War: Ascension also comes with The Last of Us demo, so that might push a few more people towards purchasing this.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Hope they add it to the collector's edition too.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Amazon rarely offers these promotions for CEs. I can only think of a couple of times where they did. I guess they figure if you are a big enough fan to buy the CE then you will still order it even if they don't include the cash back promo.

[quote name='kidkash03']God of War: Ascension also comes with The Last of Us demo, so that might push a few more people towards purchasing this.[/QUOTE]

Whenever they add a highly anticipated game demo to an MSRP product, I am always supicious the game is not of high caliber by itself and assume its just another cash grab for some reason.

[quote name='nixmahn']Whenever they add a highly anticipated game demo to an MSRP product, I am always supicious the game is not of high caliber by itself and assume its just another cash grab for some reason.[/QUOTE]

This. See Zone of the Enders.

bread's done
Back