Great Deals for Call of Duty, Ultra Street Fighter IV, NEOGEO X, retro games, and others

bestsku

Official Representative
[twitterfollow]BestSKU[/twitterfollow]​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Japanese Imports
:ps3: Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-Hen (PS3 Japanese Version) $79.99 w/Free Shipping!
:ps3: J-Stars Victory Vs (PS3 Japanese Version) $74.99 +S/H
:vita: J-Stars Victory Vs (PS Vita Japanese Version) $64.99 +S/H

:ps3: Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Original Generations (PS3 Asian Version) $34.99 +S/H

PS3

:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Special Edition (PS3) $29.99 +S/H

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (PS3) $32.99 +S/H
:ps3: Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3) $19.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II with Revolution Map Pack (PS3) $29.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

PS Vita

:vita: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS Vita) $32.99 +S/H

Xbox ONE

:xb1: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Xbox One) $39.99 w/Free Shipping! *** July 4 Sale ***

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One) $34.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

Xbox 360
:360: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - Special Edition (Xbox 360) $29.99 +S/H
:360: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) $19.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

PC
:pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC) $19.99 w/Free Shipping *** July 4 Sale ***

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Flowstance']Its a Ninja Theory game. It will be $10 in less than a month.[/QUOTE]

The guy is just trying to promote for his site at a reasonable price right now. Let's not rain on his parade alright?

[quote name='Flowstance']Its a Ninja Theory game. It will be $10 in less than a month.[/QUOTE]

IGN recently gave the game an 8.5 in their review. The reviewer also addresses your concern about the developer,
"Long-time Devil May Cry fans unsure of Ninja Theory's treatment can abandon their fears. DmC hurls Dante into a newer, better world, complete with a glorious combat system and enough style to make old Dante proud.

This is digital action at its finest, steeped in the blood of angels, spiced with gunpowder, and garnished with a middle finger."

Full review here http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/14/dmc-devil-may-cry-review-ps3

Ahhh, the last bastion of truth, IGN. Thanks for the credentials, but i'm not paying money for a 25 fps action game by a D tier developer.

This game is very good. Already own it though, but thanks op. One of the best recent action games I can remember. If you only like the old Dante, then maybe you won't like this game. That also means you don't play games for their main reason, fun gameplay, which this game has tons of.

All of you "OMG IT'S NOT 60 FPS NINJA THEORY SUCKS I MISS WHITE HAIRED DANTE" people can seriously kiss it. This game was the best game I have played in years. Couldn't put it down until I beat it, and it also has serious replayability. The combat system is awesome and the game is just a whole lot of fun.

If you like fun games, this is definitely for you. If you're a pessimist who is stuck in the past, maybe you should go on eBay and buy 500 copies of DMC for the PS2.

[quote name='SativaSam']If you're a pessimist who is stuck in the past, maybe you should go on eBay and buy 500 copies of DMC for the PS2.[/QUOTE]

Silly kid, why would anyone do that when the HD collection is available.

Back on topic, I'll wait to buy it used, I don't feel like supporting CRAPcom.

[quote name='RoMee']Silly kid, why would anyone do that when the HD collection is available.[/QUOTE]

I figure buying the HD collection would be too mainstream for them.

[quote name='SativaSam']All of you "OMG IT'S NOT 60 FPS NINJA THEORY SUCKS I MISS WHITE HAIRED DANTE" people can seriously kiss it. This game was the best game I have played in years. Couldn't put it down until I beat it, and it also has serious replayability. The combat system is awesome and the game is just a whole lot of fun.

If you like fun games, this is definitely for you. If you're a pessimist who is stuck in the past, maybe you should go on eBay and buy 500 copies of DMC for the PS2.[/QUOTE]

Funny as I own at least 4 copies of devil may cry (those B2G1 gs sales with nothing else left), yet I plan to buy DMC.

[quote name='RoMee']Silly kid, why would anyone do that when the HD collection is available.

Back on topic, I'll wait to buy it used, I don't feel like supporting CRAPcom.[/QUOTE]

Cause that crap is too expensive.

[quote name='musha666']Anyone (besides thread starter) ever shop from this site? Reliable?[/QUOTE]

This is where I ordered my DMC HD Collection from. Very satisfied, received the game in like 3 days with free shipping. Would def order from them again.

Well how about you continue your waiting and leave this thread for people who may be interested in buying the game at this price?

[quote name='boogie4114']I wonder if my BESTbuy will price match BESTsku with their sku of this game. Ahh nevermind.[/QUOTE]

I have got my BB to match bestsku before

I really enjoyed this one. Was a lot of fun. Not quite a masterwork like DMC1 was but it is great fun.

Crapcom is tough to gauge on price drops. RE6 fell fast but it was huge in quantity and hype. DMC is not as big a franchise.

Pre-order is up for PS3 Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk. This RPG will be available from us on 3/6.

Anybody else into the Atelier games? The new one coming out soon will also have different endings. I was reading an interview with NIS America’s Script Editor. He says,
...but this time around, they scaled it back so that there is only one ending with each friend, as opposed to Rorona, where there were about three endings with each friend. As for the “true” ending, it may only take a few tries, depending on how well you adapt to the intricacies of the game systems.

[quote name='prettycrazy']I can't find it listed anywhere, but when do you charge for pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

Hello! We charge pre-orders right away when you finish checkout.

EDIT: I should also add that right now we only are accepting payments through PayPal.

An update for those who pre-ordered Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk for PS3, your order has been shipped or will be very soon :)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be available 3/19 for both 3DS and Wii U. You can pre-order the 3DS version for $31.99+S/H and the Wii U version for $46.99+S/H.
The 3DS and Wii U versions will be able to share save data and will also be compatible with each other for local multiplayer.

Also up for pre-order is The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct for both PS3 and Xbox 360. In this game you play as Daryl Dixon, which is my favorite character in the series. Which is your favorite?

Hey bestsku, since you guys have a deal with the smaller niche publishers like NISA, how hard would it be for you to get a reprint for a game, and would you need a certain number of gamers interested to sign for it to happen?

$5 is the cheapest shipping option for MH3U. So much for that "deal".

It's always nice when people put the price before shipping in the title, as if some of us have a workaround for that extra $5. The price is $52...since that is what you have to pay to buy it.

Its cheaper to hit keep on GF anyway, and then I don't have to deal with a shady site.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Hey bestsku, since you guys have a deal with the smaller niche publishers like NISA, how hard would it be for you to get a reprint for a game, and would you need a certain number of gamers interested to sign for it to happen?[/QUOTE]

Hello Nintendonly, I appreciate your question and desire to find out-of-print games but we’re only a retailer and we don't deal with reprint of games. However, we always try to bring in old titles when there’s certain demand.

[quote name='bestsku']Hello Nintendonly, I appreciate your question and desire to find out-of-print games but we’re only a retailer and we don't deal with reprint of games. However, we always try to bring in old titles when there’s certain demand.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I'm curious to know if you guys are able to carry Disgaea DS.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Thanks for the response. I'm curious to know if you guys are able to carry Disgaea DS.[/QUOTE]

Hello again Nintendonly, we will probably not have Disgaea DS in our store. Although that can change if the demand is great and there is a big request for it.

[quote name='EricXC']So basically, if you pre-order, the game won't be shipped until the day it comes out?[/QUOTE]

Hello EricXC, pre-orders will be shipped near/on release day. Sometimes our shipments come in early and other times they come in exactly on the release day. We try to give you an exact date on the game pre-order page of when we estimate the game will be available to ship to you.

Few more games added to the Sale! Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 for PS3 and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for PS3 (Greatest Hits version).

[quote name='Flowstance']$5 is the cheapest shipping option for MH3U. So much for that "deal".

It's always nice when people put the price before shipping in the title, as if some of us have a workaround for that extra $5. The price is $52...since that is what you have to pay to buy it.

Its cheaper to hit keep on GF anyway, and then I don't have to deal with a shady site.[/QUOTE]

:roll: i've ordered a few things from Bestsku over the years and never had any issues, maybe post about something you actually know about?

[quote name='kingotnw']So this is reliable?[/QUOTE]

Yup, just placed an order with them earlier this week and the package came in today. No problems whatsoever.

Every time I've used bestsku they ship it USPS in ups packaging.. Sort of using the free ups supplies. Sort of unprofessional i think

[quote name='jrr6415sun']Every time I've used bestsku they ship it USPS in ups packaging.. Sort of using the free ups supplies. Sort of unprofessional i think[/QUOTE]

They are not supposed to do that, if they get caught their account can get suspended.

Is UMvC for the vita worth $21? I missed the deal from tiger direct and the marvel vs capcom series has been one of my favorite fighters. Just wondering if the vita version is worth it as well

i purchase from you guys yesterday and want to know,

how long does it take for you guys to process my order?

arx-07 said:
i purchase from you guys yesterday and want to know,

how long does it take for you guys to process my order?
Hello arx-07, we usually fully process orders and ship within 24-48 hours. Check your PM's, I sent you a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, was looking for a deal for MonHun, thanks

edit: aw, no free shipping? might pass.

[quote name='LiK']whoa, was looking for a deal for MonHun, thanks

edit: aw, no free shipping? might pass.[/QUOTE]

yeah if i can get Monster Hunter 3ds for $32 shipped it would be a good deal... but I might pass as well... Unless the OP is willing to persuade me... ;)

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for PS3 and Xbox 360 is up for preorder at $34.99 with free shipping. Appreciate the feedback we've been getting. Some of you have mentioned that free shipping would sweeten the deal, so we're doing free shipping on the latest pre-order up on Bestsku ;)

bread's done
Back