Kingdoms Of Amaulaur PS3/360 $33.58 +Tax ( Indigo Chapters ) PM QUICKLY!

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/videogames/search/?keywords=kingdoms%20of&pageSize=12

PS3 - http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/video...learance-video-games:clearance-video-games:32 ( OUT OF STOCK )

360 - http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/video...tem.html?ikwid=kingdoms+of&ikwsec=Video+Games ( STILL 2 LEFT )

You can have them PM for $32 something on Best Buy's Store Or call up and go through it with customer Service ( like i did ) the total came too $37.88 and they said it was elegable so act Quickly if you like to have it for a bit cheaper this way. I also wanna Add the shipping is free since it's over $25

I thought this may be the cheapest i'll get the game cause i can't see it going on clearance anywhere else or lowering price down anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this that good? The game is nearly a year old; I would figure we are reaching the point where we should be able to find this game for 20 bucks real soon.

[quote name='Naylord']Is this that good? The game is nearly a year old; I would figure we are reaching the point where we should be able to find this game for 20 bucks real soon.[/QUOTE]

I thought gamefly had this game for $13 maybe a month ago but for this price it is decent.

Isn' this game out of print cause of the Studio Shutting Down ? that's why i want it now and the reason why i didn't think it would end up getting cheaper then $40 unless it was a clearance item.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']Isn' this game out of print cause of the Studio Shutting Down ? that's why i want it now and the reason why i didn't think it would end up getting cheaper then $40 unless it was a clearance item.[/QUOTE]

No EA published it, so it won't go OOP for quite a while.

Plus of that was the case non Digital Distribution could occur for the game yet every site that originally had it still does for PCDD.

[quote name='clonesniper666']No EA published it, so it won't go OOP for quite a while.

Plus of that was the case non Digital Distribution could occur for the game yet every site that originally had it still does for PCDD.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok fair enough then. I still think it's worth what i payed for it. cause god knows when i'll see it cheaper. cause i never seen a sale on it at FS or BB or EB Games so i took the chance to get it now.

Thanks for posting, I've been waiting to pick this up again but as mentioned, it never seems to go on sale.

I didn't even realize Chapters dealt in video games. I take it they don't often have good deals?

[quote name='clonesniper666']I thought gamefly had this game for $13 maybe a month ago but for this price it is decent.[/QUOTE]

Its currently 27.99 on gamefly...

[quote name='StryderOmega']Weren't these basically free at BB last year sometime with GCU?[/QUOTE]

Um ... i dunno i never heard of it happening. and what exactly is GCU ?

[quote name='farfus']Its currently 27.99 on gamefly...[/QUOTE]

Yea that's Used Right ? i never go on gamefly so i dunno if they have all used games or new and used. but at least this way people are getting new if they don't want Used or buy used as the last resort.

[quote name='adayinthelife']Thanks for posting, I've been waiting to pick this up again but as mentioned, it never seems to go on sale.

I didn't even realize Chapters dealt in video games. I take it they don't often have good deals?[/QUOTE]

well someone posted on " the other site " that Chapters has sales on and i saw one of the games were Kingdoms so i was like oh man 1 in stock .. if people can jump on this .. that would be great ! so i jumped here soon as i ordered mine online and made the thread cause i know i never see it on sale like at all so it was this or nothing . sure it's like $6 - $8 cheaper but it's better then nothing.

I only post things from that other site sometimes cause it's not mentioned here and a deal is a deal. especially if it comes down to this game.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']Um ... i dunno i never heard of it happening. and what exactly is GCU ?[/QUOTE]

Gamers Club Unlocked they were at least on sale for $20 with the coupon.

[quote name='nastynas']i picked this up brand new for $19.99 PS3 during black friday EA store/origin sale guys.....[/QUOTE]

And how much was shipping?

[quote name='Mr.']And how much was shipping?[/QUOTE]
Free for orders over $39, i also picked up SSX PS3 for 14.99 and Shift 2 PS3 for $6.00 to get free shipping. i think for single game orders shipping is $3-4 which is still cheaper than the options listed in this thread.

This game helped put former red sox star pitcher and owner of the software company Kurt Schilling in bankruptcy.

[quote name='nastynas']Free for orders over $39, i also picked up SSX PS3 for 14.99 and Shift 2 PS3 for $6.00 to get free shipping. i think for single game orders shipping is $3-4 which is still cheaper than the options listed in this thread.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea. that i can think of right now that the deal you talked about existed. that's cool but that deal is long gone with. so those like me are glad to get it a bit cheaper now.... till god knows how long.

bread's done
Back