Club Nintendo Take a survey for 10 points YMMV?

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)
0806e_1.jpg

You were randomly selected from a group of members to take a bonus survey about Nintendo products. The survey is quick and easy. Plus, you'll receive 10 Coins when you're done. Thank you for your support!

Sign in and take the survey in your to-do list!
Survey expires 1/27/2013
Received from an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MetalSlugger']This belongs in the Club Nintendo thread, and it's for people who haven't registered a 3DS or 3DS XL.[/QUOTE]

I've registered my 3DS and still got it.
It was all questions about the Wii U.

i take that back. i started just to check it out, and i encourage anyone who gets the survey to do it. it's the first survey that asks "are you playing your wii u?" and then "why not?" it seems to be asking for honest feedback about why I don't like the system, for which there are a number of reasons.

i'm doing my best to answer completely and honestly about what i like and dislike. and for anyone else i urge to do the same. hopefully they'll review this and actually take note of a lot of it.

Interestng, I didn't receive any message for that. Oh well, I already spent 2 hours today completing 100+ surveys.

how does this coin thing work? I actually evidently have an account for some reason, though i havent registered a 3ds. I took the fire emblem survey and its asking me to register the game when i get it for 10 points.

Im guessing theres a code or something when i open the game?

My survey asked why I haven't registered/purchased a Wii U. It was 8-9 questions with only one requesting a typed response. I want motionless Wii games, WiiWare and Wii Virtual Console, at no extra cost, to be able to be played on the Wii U Gamepad screen so I gave my opinion.

bread's done
Back